September 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

s.n.o.w

zomg, we have a foot of snow right now and it's still coming down hard...Ick!

image Anniversary

Re: s.n.o.w

• It's bad here in South Jersey too.  12-18" predicted for my area!
  • 14-24 inches predicted here!  hoping for a snow day tomorrow!

"Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D
  • image citygirl17:

14-24 inches predicted here!  hoping for a snow day tomorrow!

Same for me since we are near each other!

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image JenniferLuvsCandy:
    image citygirl17:

14-24 inches predicted here!  hoping for a snow day tomorrow!

Same for me since we are near each other!

yeah!  what part of MA do you live in??

"Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D
  • Chelmsford!! You?
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Chelmsford??  Seriously?  We're practically neighbors!  DH and I live in Billerica.  I see a few flurries but the heavy snow isn't here quite yet.
  • I smell a GET TOGETHER!!!
  • yes, we should!
  • We got out of NJ just in time - the roads were already pretty bad at 2:30.  Jeff's mom kept saying, "don't worry, you can leave tomorrow morning, they'll plow the roads", and we just couldn't convince her that while that MIGHT be true, it probably isn't.  We were snowed in for a week last year when we got the amount of snow that's predicted for you guys.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Last night they were calling for 6-12 inches in the Baltimore/DC area.  We have a very light dusting.  We dodged a major bullet it seems.
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • Crazy!!!!  My cousin sent me a picture out her front door!  They live in Norfolk/Va Beach!  We've had a foot of snow on the ground and it snows every day here since I'm not sure when...but we live in the snowbelt of Ohio!  I hope you have supplies!  And I hope you don't get as much as predicted!

I'm watching it snow AGAIN...(still) here.  But they're calling for above freezing temps this week so it will melt and start all over!  Ha!  Hopefully Lake Erie will freeze and we'll stop getting so much! 

I really really need to live where snow is unusual, not expected!  Haha!

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas! (Holiday) 

xxoo

So Happily Married to the Love of my Life! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image hibiscus118:
    Last night they were calling for 6-12 inches in the Baltimore/DC area.  We have a very light dusting.  We dodged a major bullet it seems.

That's weird, because Sunday morning they had changed it to 2-3 inches - I hadn't been keeping up with the Baltimore forecast, but it seemed that they had decided the storm would miss Baltimore.  When we got home last night, the news was saying that the snow was over, and we had less than an inch.  Thank goodness, since it wasn't even plowed!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers