Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Erotic romance

I have a really low sex drive and was looking for ways to get in the mood more often.  I enjoy reading (when I can) so someone suggested finding a good erotic novel.  I'm just not sure where to start.  Anyone have some good suggestions? 
BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
Picture
Current Status: TTA
~~PGAL/PAL Always Welcome!~~

Re: Erotic romance

• If you have any interest in bondage at all, check out Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty trilogy.

Otherwise, go to the bookstore and head to the romance novel section.  Chances are, if the cover features a bare-chested man looking soulfully into a woman's eyes, there will be sexings within.

Also, hit up www.literotica.com if you're not sure what you like -- they have something for everyone there. 

• Awesome!  Thank you so much for the suggestions.  That will give me a really good start. Big Smile
    Picture
  • I don't know about the hard core stuff but I read a lot of Katie MacAlister and the Asling Grey series is pretty steamy.  :)

(as a side note I was never in the mood until I got off the bc.  If your on something you might want to consider that as well.)

• Great!  Thank you.

I'm actually not on BC because it makes things much worse.  I've always had problems with low sex drive.  I've seen quite a few doctors about it, but no one has a solution.  After I had my daughter, my sex drive took a major dive and I'm trying hard to get some of that intimacy back.

Picture