South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Purchasing new appliances

DH and I are remodeling our kitchen and have been looking into prices for all new appliances. I was wondering if anyone had any experience buying from Albo's?  They have stores in Audubon, Moorestown and Mount Holly and they said they are opening a new store in Turnersville soon too. 

They beat prices from other stores (Sears, Best Buy, PC Richards) and they said if we order from any of their stores but pay our downpayment at their Mount Holly store that it'll only be 3.5% tax.

And do you have any other suggestions of where we should shop around?  There's ABC Appliance but we haven't been there yet but are seriously considering Albo's due to their prices and kind salesman and the tax break.

Thanks!

TTC #1 since 01/2008 ~ dx:Unexplained Infertility ~ DH SA:normal ~ HSG:clear
11/2010 IUI #1: BFN, 12/2010 IUI #2: BFN, 01/2011 IUI #3: BFN, 05/2011 IUI #4: BFN
Taking a break this summer then moving on to IVF
9/2011 Surprise natural BFP during TTC break
10/2011 No heartbeat found during 3rd u/s @ 8w4d
***SAIFW & PAIFW***

Re: Purchasing new appliances

• We bought our fridge and stove from Lowe's and dishwasher from Sears.
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/smdsld.jpg[/IMG]

Jerry & Diana 8/29/09

TTC since 11/2009

HSG 4/2010 dx blocked tube

1st IUI 8/10/2011 50 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

9/2011 follicle on blocked side no IUI 50 chlomid

2nd IUI 10/14/2011 100 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

3rd IUI 11/6/11 Letrozole + ovidrel bfn

4th IUI 12/30/11 Follistim + ovidrel bfn

5th IUI 1/26/12 Follistim + ovidrel no ovulation bfn

6th IUI 5/24/12 Follistim + novarel ovulation confirmed bfn

7th IUI 6/17/12 Follistim + novarel proj check 6/22/12

P/SAIF welcome!
  • We bought all of our appliances from best buy when they had the buy more, save more sale.  If you buy 4 or more appliances you get 20% off.  But my aunt and uncle used Albo's for their washer and dryer and got a great deal on it!  We were thinking of going to look there but they would charge so much to deliver to us down by the beach it was just easier to go with best buy or our local store that runs the lower tax option. 
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • I heard ABC is a great place to purchase from. I think they have this deal if you buy three appliances there is a huge discount. Remember NJ gives rebates on Energy star models. Let me know what you decide, we plan to purchase new appliances mid-January.

Side Note: I have researched that the best time to purchase applainces is November-January. This is when most new models come out and they discount the older version of it.