Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NROLW question

Am I the only one who finds the workout program confusing? I swear I'm not dumb. I have a master's degree! I'm having to read and reread it and it's still not clear to me how it works. Anyone have a better way of explaining it besides how they have it set up in the book? (re-A-workout 1,2, then 3,4, then B1, B2,,etc?
[IMG]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr95/shadowboxerkd/evachalk.jpg[/IMG]

Re: NROLW question

• Took me a bit to parse it too! Basically, you're alternating workouts A and B. If you workout 3 days/week (for example, MWF):

M: Stage 1, Workout A #1

W: Stage 1, Workout B, #1

F: Stage 1, Workout A #2

Week 2:

M: Stage 1, Workout B #2

W: Stage 1, Workout A, #3

F: Stage 1, Workout B, #3 

Etc etc. Does that make more sense? 

imageimageimage
    5 whole feet of unsuccessful decision making
    Blog: Loki's Kitchen*Loki Life*All About BMR
    Wisely and Slow (My Husband's Running Blog)
  • I tried to remember 1 -1, 2-2, 3-3, so I did workout 1 from both A and B, then did workout 2 from both A and B...

I also kept a log at JP Fitness forums and followed other women who did, so seeing their logs and reading about the workouts over and over again helped remind me what to do. 

my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Thanks ladies! I figured it out in bed last night...I do plan on adding in a couple days of other workouts though, like spinning or pilates and I've still got 3 weeks of c25k, so i'll probably be close to the plan example they have in the "extra stuff to do" chapter. 
    [IMG]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr95/shadowboxerkd/evachalk.jpg[/IMG]