GP Moms
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Wondering if...

we are the only ones that celebrated Halloween yesterday?  Our Trick or Treating was last night (ohmigosh...such CUTE costumes!).  According to DH they never celebrate on weekdays of Sundays which seems kinda silly to me... but I don't make the rules.  I just feel like this is a regular day and not Halloween.  Oh well...  At least I still get to watch some ghost stories and RHPS is on all day!  (not to mention the Steeler game!!)

Anway...just wonderfing if anyone else had their trick or treat yesterday, too.

Happy Halloween, ladies!!  :)

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing. Kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day AND I believe in miracles. -Audrey Hepburn

Re: Wondering if...

• We did, see link with PIP below! I'm sure we will get some trick or treators tonight, but we are staying in. :)
  • We seem to TorT on true Halloween these days...did not always use to be like that but within the past 7 years, our school system has made the day after Halloween a teacher work day. Works well since the kids are pretty useless on Nov 1st anyways!
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Hashimoto's girl truckin' through BFAR! Working towards EBF but celebrating every ounce I can give right now! Follow my journey http://meatballsmommy.blogspot.com/
  • We didn't get any last night, so I am hoping we get some kids tonight, because I bought a big bag of candy. We have had a teenage girl come by, and then a small  group of kids just now.
  • We have "Beggar's Night" here.  Trick or Treating is always the night before Halloween, regardless of the day of week.  It's been this way for as long as I can remember, but I think it started to cut down on crimes on Halloween...doesn't make much sense I know.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BFP 7/25/09, M/C 8/21/09; BFP #2 10/13/09, Derek Joseph born 06/30/10; BFP #3 7/21/12, Andrew Chase born 12/27/10 at 26 weeks 4 days