Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

T&P's for my family please, my Aunt passed away

My aunt passed away two days ago (I just found out).  I will not be able to go to the funeral, as the service is happing in a few hours. She was very loved and I am going to miss her bluntness about everything. She told you like it was and if you didn't like it" tough cookies" she would say.

My aunt had accept her fate (cancer, strokes, and other medical issues) and she was ready to go home to the Lord. She even wanted to call and say goodbye and talk to my boys who she has only meet my oldest, but I called to late.

If you can just keep my family in your thoughts as they head through the visitaion and burial, I would appreicate it. My other aunt (her sister) is not taking it very well and could use some of God's spirit today. 

Thanks

Re: T&P's for my family please, my Aunt passed away