Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Nike+ problems

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I can not start a new city on the Nike+ world. It says I have new unlocked citys but won't let me start a new one. Help!!! Thanks!

And yes I have tried logging out logging back in, restarting, all that fun stuff.  

Re: Nike+ problems

• I have Nike+ and I have no idea what you are talking about.  Is there something I am missing - unlocked cities?!  Please fill me in.
  • image smccabe9:
    I have Nike+ and I have no idea what you are talking about.  Is there something I am missing - unlocked cities?!  Please fill me in.

Yes, this.  My Nike+ logs my runs, tells me my speed/splits/distance and adds up all my miles run to make me blue, black, green, yellow, etc.  I haven't seen any kind of city thing...

• Okay, so I googled and found:

www.nikeplusactive.com  which has cities and seems to be some sort of game.  I feel like I have been missing out.  Off to do more reesearch  . . .

• yes its a game. you get points for how many steps you took that day then you go that far in a different city. i think there are 12 citys all together and you get medal and different things and you go through the cities.