May 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Oh me, oh my.

DH had a volunteer fair at school yesterday. There was booths for the different things they can sign up for. He signed up for the Mo'vember Club... apparently the guys are growing the mustaches for prostate cancer. I'm not quite sure how this will benefit cancer yet (if they will get pledges or raise money another way), but I'm a little afraid of seeing DH with a mustache all month. He definitely grows more mustache hair than the rest of his face, but whenever he jokingly leaves it (mid-shave) he looks so creepy. I'm scared.

Re: Oh me, oh my.

• Hahaha my friends husband was just talking about this the other day! He already has facial hair but I think he plans on shaving it all off and then just growing out the 'stache
    Photobucket
  • HH went camping about a month ago and grew out a "handle bar mustache" just for the occassion. He has really blonde hair so you couldnt really even see it but it was pretty funny none the less. Him and my brother have 'stache-offs a few times a year to see who can keep it the longest before myself of my brothers gf makes them shave.
  • staches are mega sketch. HH threatens me with this regularly lol
  • HAha this post makes me laugh! Bernie has one he keeps it finely trimmed I can't imagine him without it. He shaved it once and I couldn't wait for it to grow back!    
  • image pamila51510:
    HAha this post makes me laugh! Bernie has one he keeps it finely trimmed I can't imagine him without it. He shaved it once and I couldn't wait for it to grow back!    

Some people really suit the 'stache! Maybe if since he's actually growing it out it could be awesome. I'm still afraid.

• oh jeez, my dad has a mustache and it suits him.

Jay, on the other hand, can grow a full beard (eww) but has peach fuzz on his lip. lol I'm not a fan of facial hair so i'm cool with that.

• Adam is pretty much rockin a full beard right now.  He can pull it off though.  Every time he shaves, he'll do some crazy stuff and leave parts of his facial hair there (sometimes random goatees, sometimes just the stache... just to make me laugh).  He then shaves it off, but it's still funny.  I'll have to share some pictures sometime when Adam's not around!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yeow. Matt can grow a good thick beard everywhere except the mustache. He cannot grow anything in the center, right under his nose. It looks ridiculous if he tries. Most of the time he has a full beard but shaves just his upper lip, and everybody teases him that he looks Amish! Yeah... Amish with a red, curly beard. LOL

I got home from work on Monday and he'd shaved his whole face. Then he got a haircut on Tuesday. I have no idea who this person is... haha. He hasn't looked like this in at least a year.

• Ben keeps a goatee (sp?) with a 5 o'clock shadow, I love the scruffy look! When we first started dating he was clean shaven all the time, but I've gotten so used to the facial hair I prefer him with it.
    Two souls but a single thought; Two hearts that beat as one image
  • image katyp51:
    Ben keeps a goatee (sp?) with a 5 o'clock shadow, I love the scruffy look! When we first started dating he was clean shaven all the time, but I've gotten so used to the facial hair I prefer him with it.

I like DH with some stubble also, but he usually gets lazy and then it looks bad after more than a few days to maybe a week. He thinks he looks weird clean shaven.