Hawaii Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

smile

I needed something to make me smile today at work... and this did the trick, so I thought I would share...

Go to Google maps, bring up directions from Japan to China and look at instruction number 43 (make sure its japan to china, if its flipped the number will be wrong)

Our Blog
My Planning Blog updated 8/2009

Re: smile

• Hahahahaha, that is really funny! I'm trying to imagine people actually doing that...by the way, what made you google map those directions?
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt145bb3.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Tee-hee! 

image BoBride28:
    .by the way, what made you google map those directions?

I was wondering this, too! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • hahah i'm wondering who the programmer was who put those directions in! hahah

D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
  • Someone put it on facebook today, so I decided to check it out.  It was too funny not to share  :o)    What was even funnier to me is that someone replied and said that if you google map the united states to japan it tells you to kayak across the pacific.  random!!  How about go to your nearest airport  ;o)
    Our Blog
    My Planning Blog updated 8/2009
  • LMAO!!! That definately made me SMILE! Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image ldanzr:
    Someone put it on facebook today, so I decided to check it out.  It was too funny not to share  :o)    What was even funnier to me is that someone replied and said that if you google map the united states to japan it tells you to kayak across the pacific.  random!!  How about go to your nearest airport  ;o)
    Haha, I've actually done this before a while ago but with another destination across the Pacific...I think I might've put in Hawaii? And I saw the kayaking part too...it's pretty entertaining =)
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies