May 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Wooo!!! Its Friday!

I'm soooo glad its Friday! HH and I are going to Chili's tonight. I can't wait! Yuummm!! Plus I've got a new outfit I can't wait to wear =]
Two souls but a single thought; Two hearts that beat as one image

Re: Wooo!!! Its Friday!

• I am so happy it's Friday too!! Cleaning tonight because in-laws are coming into town tomorrow and then I'm baking and cooking tomorrow for a Halloween party tomorrow night - then bday lunch for HH on Sunday then trick or treating w/ his little brother & sister. Can't wait! Have fun at Chili's I lov me some southwestern eggrolls!!

• TGIF. :)

No big plans here. I hope that we can finally carve our pumpkin (and that it hasn't rotted away on our back porch). I also hope we get a bunch of trick-or-treaters on Sunday!

• Yay Friday!!!  I'm carving my pumpkin tonight (I think).  Other than that, I don't have anything planned.  Well, I DO plan on getting a bottle of Crown.  It's my new Halloween tradition.  Crown on the rocks, scary movies, and candy!!  I started it last year and it sounds like a good plan!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image Kelly5110:

TGIF. :)

No big plans here. I hope that we can finally carve our pumpkin (and that it hasn't rotted away on our back porch). I also hope we get a bunch of trick-or-treaters on Sunday!

We had 16 last night. I honestly thought we'd have more being on the main road, but oh well. More candy for me! lol

Two souls but a single thought; Two hearts that beat as one image
  • yay friday! no big plans for me either... going to a Mary Kay party for a little bit, but then home to veg out!
  • FINALLY!!!! I'm so so excited for the end of the work day :) YAY YAY YAY
    Photobucket
  • I can't wait for 4:30. We are having a potluck today. I made honey bbq meatballs. That is not something I want to look at when it is 5 am btw. UGH!!! I am working away on a report that is never gonna end!

Tomorrow my girls turn 18 I am sure you are all sick of hearing about it!  

• Im so happy its Friday too. We dont really have big plans for the weekend. Going to order pizza and a movie toinght. Saturday we have nothing planned. Sunday cant wait for the trick or treaters at our house. Its our first Haloween there and the neighbors told us to expect alot of kids. I cant wait!!
  • YAY Friday, i've been preparing all day for our halloween party tomorrow. DH and I are running out tonight for some last minute items and will probably just grab dinner out.  Tomorrow is our party! Our first big party, should be fun. DH is making jungle juice, the alcohol and juice are soaking now, everything else will be added tomorrow.
  • Woo! I'm making beef stew in the crock pot right now.  We're just chillin' together tonight.  Tomorrow I'm sleeping late & then babysitting.  Sunday, I'm going wedding dress shopping with my aunt and then chillin' at home handing out candy (aka eating it myself.)
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10