Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

MRI update

it was kinda a wonderful way to spend my lunch break. my arm was in a loud tube, but there was a comfy chair and a warm blanket an tv. i closed my eyes a little - but didnt drift off. 

my arm was a little sore from being in one position so long -but not horrible. 

so open mri is awesome.  

Re: MRI update

• I would like to sit in a comfy chair with a blanket and a tv right now!

glad it went well.

My little nuggets

• Glad that it did not cause anxiety! I think having them ask you about a possible valium prescription in advance makes it more nerve-wracking. 

It's your elbow, right?  Are they going to tell you that batting practice with the Phillies is a no-go?  Stick out tongue

• it is my elbow and they have no idea what is wrong up to this point. the worst part now is that i have the films and i'm trying to play Dr and figure out what it all means. it looks like blury/grainy/ weirdness to me. 

i see my doc in 2 weeks and hopefully he can figure it all out.  i fear between this and my shoulder tendinitis my career is over. :( 

• I'm glad it went well! Open MRIs fo sho!
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt116b04.aspx[/img][/url]
  • I totally forgot to post a followup from mine the other day, but it was the same as you just said!   Open MRI all the way from now on.  I had myself all worked up for nothing.