West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good Morning! (Poll & PIP)

Hello ladies! Hope your Friday is doing well. Anyone going to a Halloween Party tonight, or this weekend? if so,

What is your costume?

if not,

What were you last time you went?  care to share a photo? : )

DH and I might be going to one tonight and I sure dont have time or extra money to buy a new costume so Im thinking of wearing an old costume I wore like a few years ago, a Mad Hatter lady.

My Halloween costume last year was an impromtu straight from my closet except for the mask: Photo next to my mother dear : )

"don't ever let go of my hands" teejay.. image

Re: Good Morning! (Poll & PIP)

• Happy Friday-

Not to be debbie downer, but my Friday has had a rocky start.. I needed a patients PCP office to get an auth for a CT for one of my patients, they got the auth, but for the wrong facility. AH!  Once I get this straightened out hopefully it will be smooth sailing till 5.

We aren't doing anything for halloween. No parties, no nothing.

http://lifeisbeachykeenblog.wordpress.com
  • Hope your Friday gets better soon.
    "don't ever let go of my hands" teejay.. image
  • I am hoping this day flys by and then its off to the weekend. However I am still battling a cold since last weekend. It might be time to go to a minute clinic.

I am not dressing up this year since we dont have anywhere to go. The last time I dressed up was last weekend for a party and I was a tourist. Stupid idea I know but it was last minute and DH doesnt like to dress up so we went as tourists.

My favorite costume recently was a few years ago and I was a witch. I wore black fish nets, cool shoes and had an actual witch dress type thing and a wig. I dont have any pictures though...

• We're not dressing up this year because we don't have a party or anything, but we do have some fun plans. Tonight we're going to a happy hour in the graveyard of Trinity Church, and tomorrow we're carving pumpkins. Sunday we'll hang out and hand out candy to trick-or-treaters in our building.

Last year though we went all out. We went to the Halloween Parade in the Village then out bar hopping with friends. I've posted this before, but H dressed up as Dexter, and I was his "victim," complete with saran wrap dress, cut on my cheek and bloodslide necklace. It was a hit and was my favorite costume I've ever put together:

Ellie ~ 3.29.12
    Wedding | Blog
  • We are just going over to my sisters on Sunday.  Nothing big. 

Last year we did dress up and went trick or treating with a few friends and their kids.  All of us adults dressed up as the Flinstones charachters.  DH and I were Betty and Barney Rubble.

• imageMrsMEW:

Last year though we went all out. We went to the Halloween Parade in the Village then out bar hopping with friends. I've posted this before, but H dressed up as Dexter, and I was his "victim," complete with saran wrap dress, cut on my cheek and bloodslide necklace. It was a hit and was my favorite costume I've ever put together:

Wow!  What a babe!  You're too cute!

We're carving pumpkins tonight at the inlaws & moving the last truckload of junk from our old place.

Tomorrow, I have a staff meeting at the dance school, followed by cleaning the old place.

Sunday, we're having company over during the day & handing candy out at night.  We heard that we'll be getting a lot of trick or treaters.

No time for dressing up this year.  Although during the move, I found a 70's afro wig that DH wore a couple years ago.  I asked him if I could throw it out.  He claims he's going to wear it this weekend.

PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • I have a terrible headache that won't go away so my Friday could be better.

We are just handing out candy for Halloween. We are not going out anywhere or having a party. Boring I know :)