June 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Knib and/or Schu**

How close do you lovelies live to Minneapolis?  What is the weather like there this week?  I'm trying to figure out how warm I should dress for the football game this weekend :)

Re: **Knib and/or Schu**

• I'm about 3 hours away. I was actually going to be at the game this weekend, but my dad couldn't get tickets....Crying Anyway. Dress pretty warm, at least a couple of layers with a sweatshirt or something. You're getting pretty lucky to miss the 3 days of horrible cold, wind, and snow we just got.

I hope you enjoy Minneapolis!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well, right now the temp is 38 and the windchill is 28.  LOL.  And we live about 20 minutes from the U of M.

This weekend:

Friday- 55 and 27 for the low

Saturday- 54 and 36 for the low

Sunday- 51 and 37 for the low

Dress warm.  :o)

vacation vacation vacation vacation
    It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
    my read shelf:
    Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
  • Well dang it.  The game starts at 8 pm.  Guess I better bring my gloves and hat.

*grumble grumble*

• image BrittBritt22:

Well dang it.  The game starts at 8 pm.  Guess I better bring my gloves and hat.

*grumble grumble*

LOL.  Yeah, last night I had to whip out my gloves to be outside for a few.  It sucks.  I am NOT ready for this right now.

vacation vacation vacation vacation
    It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
    my read shelf:
    Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
  • It shall be chilly. But it will be worth it. Have fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker