West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I didn't think I would care

but I just noticed someone deleted me from their FB and i'm kind of offended.

Re: I didn't think I would care

• Edit:  Reading comprehension is back in full effect.

Get over it.  It's FB.  Pfffbbbt.  :P 

imageimage
  • It must have been by mistake.  Who in their right mind would ever want to delete you?
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • I know how you feel.  I shouldn't care but it does make me feel bad.  Like, am I that offensive that you have to delete me?

But we're still friends :) 

Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • I had to re-word OP. Not from the group, just as a friend.

I'm just kind of like... really? I guess if you never really talk to the person it shouldn't matter. But, whatever. B!tches be crazy. And snotty. :)

^5, Mrs J!

• imagenicoleg1982:

Edit:  Reading comprehension is back in full effect.

I think I have to agree w/ Nicole, that's weird, right? Stick out tongue

Was it someone that you talk to often? bc then I might be offended, but if it was just someone that was on there for the sake of being on there then whatever.

http://lifeisbeachykeenblog.wordpress.com
  • I deleted you a long while ago b/c we didn't "chat" much here or off-board.  But I deleted Mrs. Jason and a whole crop of nesties at the same time.
    imageimage
  • Not really. But like... this person friended ME. So.. wth?

In a few minutes i'm sure it won't matter. But right now i'm just kind of miffed. 

• imageGator_Bride08:

I had to re-word OP. Not from the group, just as a friend.

I'm just kind of like... really? I guess if you never really talk to the person it shouldn't matter. But, whatever. B!tches be crazy. And snotty. :)

^5, Mrs J!

Chris says this All.The.Time. all the time. What is that from?

He works w/ this guy who has a g/f who is 15 or so years younger (she is like 20) he's 30something.. and he always tells Chris how she complains about this or that, or some crazy stuff she says and Chris tells him, "B*tches be crazy" ..

http://lifeisbeachykeenblog.wordpress.com
  • imageStingShark425:
    imagenicoleg1982:

Edit:  Reading comprehension is back in full effect.

I think I have to agree w/ Nicole, that's weird, right? Stick out tongue

You might want to get that looked at.  ;) 

imageimage
  • Oh. I didn't know we were ever friend on there. Huh.
  • imageStingShark425:
    imageGator_Bride08:

I had to re-word OP. Not from the group, just as a friend.

^5, Mrs J!

Chris says this All.The.Time. all the time. What is that from?

He works w/ this guy who has a g/f who is 15 or so years younger (she is like 20) he's 30something.. and he always tells Chris how she complains about this or that, or some crazy stuff she says and Chris tells him, "B*tches be crazy" ..

I dunno. Dave Chappelle maybe? 

• imageGator_Bride08:
    Oh. I didn't know we were ever friend on there. Huh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lol! 

Laura, you're right.  In a few minutes it won't make one bit of difference either way. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Eh, I get that, who would delete me??? down for a minute, then I get over it.  But my cousin did notice something--somedays she is 1 or 2 friends shorter than the day before and sometimes she has more friends.  I think it is a glitch.

• I have deleted people who post things that annoy me. I know I can hide them, but I try to keep my facebook friends down to people I actually know. I am friends with some nesties but have probably deleted people I never ever talk to. And I know I have been deleted by nesties. It might bother me if it was someone I actually talked to....not sure what the case was for you, sorry :(