Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

hair cuts and bangs

i am thinking of growing out my bangs. someone tell me it will be okay. 

Re: hair cuts and bangs

• i am in bang grow out hell right now.

bobby pins and smoothing cream are my friend. 

• you can always do the sideswept bang-- they are longer so you can pull them back when you want, but you also have something to frame your face.

I'm a fan :)

Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10 
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011 

• my straight hair isn't doing side swept like i want. its all choppy and annoying. like so on left.

http://badhairday.typepad.com/bad_hair_day/2006/06/christina_ricci.html 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• i have had bangs for the past 7 years, and have had the side swept, they are going to continue to be sideswept until grow out.

mostly i think i want a cute 1960s long straight hair cut. with some longgggggggg side swept bangs. 

• I would do it, if you grow them out and hate it you can always cut again.  I found these teeny tiny little clips.  They are perfect for pulling my bangs back and holding them when they get to that annoying stage.  I think I got them at Target. 
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • only thing is i will have to groom my eyebrows more. which isn't a ton of fun. 
  • image lachute:
    only thing is i will have to groom my eyebrows more. which isn't a ton of fun. 

I keep tweezers in my car and pluck while in traffic.  Best light for plucking and takes my focus away from impending road rage. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • image NewQueen:

image lachute:

I keep tweezers in my car and pluck while in traffic.  Best light for plucking and takes my focus away from impending road rage. 

you are that person!  

• image lachute:
    image NewQueen:

image lachute:

you are that person!  

I admit it, I am indeed that person.  And trust me when I say I am doing everyone a favor by diverting my attention away from the traffic.  Me pissed behind the wheel is not a pretty thing. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I always want bangs and then when I get them, love them for a week, and then grow them out.  I find the pulled back snooky poof (but to a 10000x lesser degree) works well for growing them out.  Or the Lauren Conrad braid to the side thing.  My forehead is anti-side swept, I have a horrible cowlic.