Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weyerbacher Merry Monk

I haven't been to the distributer in a while because we had 3 cases of beer already at the house...is this out yet? Do I have to wait till December? I love me some Merry Monk.

My little nuggets

Re: Weyerbacher Merry Monk

• Never had it, but I heard Capone's in Norristown has Mad Elf in already.  I'm ready for that :)

• I'm sure distributors have started stocking their Christmas beer, since pumpkin beer season is just about over.
  • I can have SO call down to the store and have them set some aside for you if it is in. Then the Dude can go down and just pick it up.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • image Beagle211:

I can have SO call down to the store and have them set some aside for you if it is in. Then the Dude can go down and just pick it up.

does this sell out quick, do you know?

My little nuggets

• image Kernel14:
    image Beagle211:

I can have SO call down to the store and have them set some aside for you if it is in. Then the Dude can go down and just pick it up.

They have one left.  Let me know if you want it held for you.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • image Beagle211:
    image Kernel14:
    image Beagle211:

They have one left.  Let me know if you want it held for you.

aw thanks, but i'll wait for the next shipment. we have sooo much oktoberfest at our house right now. maybe later in the month!! i'll let you know :)

My little nuggets

• after I pop this kid out, i would like to go on a beer tasting adventure with whomever would like to take me- all these fun sounding and i am sure delicious tasting beers, and i never experienced any of them!
    David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • mad elf is the knock out punch of the season. love it. 

• image stilldreaming:

mad elf is the knock out punch of the season. love it. 

I have yet to meet a Troegs I haven't liked!

Kelly - a while ago Erbur was talking about a pub crawl of good beer (I think it was Erbur). Maybe in the spring/summer we can actually do it!

My little nuggets

• I love the Elves and the Monks.  I'm equal opportunity.  Yum!
  • image Kernel14:
    image stilldreaming:

Kelly - a while ago Erbur was talking about a pub crawl of good beer (I think it was Erbur). Maybe in the spring/summer we can actually do it!

Yes, it was me!  I am thinking that since they moved Philly Beer Week to June, the spring would be a perfect time to plan something.  Also, many of our recent moms and moms-to-be will be ol' pros at parenting and will want an afternoon out.  I'm thinking April. Easter is late this spring, too btw (like LATE--April 23rd or something like that).

• SO did say that they carry it year round.

And I would soo be down for a beer tour.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • image erbur78:
    image Kernel14:
    image stilldreaming:

Yes, it was me!  I am thinking that since they moved Philly Beer Week to June, the spring would be a perfect time to plan something.  Also, many of our recent moms and moms-to-be will be ol' pros at parenting and will want an afternoon out.  I'm thinking April. Easter is late this spring, too btw (like LATE--April 23rd or something like that).

I'd like to invite myself on this pub crawl in the spring! Kaythanx. Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • image erbur78:
    image Kernel14:
    image stilldreaming:

April works for me (just NOT the 16th, as someone will already be out getting WASTED for her 30th bday!).

My little nuggets

• image Kernel14:
    image erbur78:
    image Kernel14:
    image stilldreaming:

April works for me (just NOT the 16th, as someone will already be out getting WASTED for her 30th bday!).

i will do my best to make it.  the 16th is kind of out for me because i have a wedding that night.  but, i never say no to a little pre-gaming.

• i love merry monks and it is def. out in stores already should have been since last month. 

we got a free sixtel of this last year and i drank this for like two weeks straight.  

• ::looks down::

April isn't going to work for me but I'll take a raincheck for June

David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • I'm definitely in.  This is long overdue.