Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Enough baby talk! Let?s talk about booze!

I'll be leaving work early tomorrow to partake in $15, bottomless, pumpkin beer served in a carved out mini pumpkin!  Anyone else have any booze-related topics to discuss?!?!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Enough baby talk! Let?s talk about booze!

• holla! i can't see your pic but this event sounds awesome!

we have two cases of mixed oktoberfest beers and about 8 different pumpkin beers at home. can't wait to dig in this weekend while handing out candy!

My little nuggets

• that looks awesome! 

• that looks awesome. 
  • The pic is just the flyer for the event.  Info can also be found here: http://news.standardtap.com.s86406.gridserver.com/?p=289

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • ugh, whatever photo hosting site they use, is blocked here. i'll check it out when i get home.

My little nuggets

• We're going to Cape May this weekend to drink our faces off. A friend is getting married, and instead of having a traditional wedding they rented a huge mansion with hot tubs and saunas for their 20 BFFs. There's a short, informal civil ceremony followed by dinner.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

My Boys

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2d9vkzn.jpg[/IMG]
  • I am not a pumpkin freak, but I would still sign up this.  I like drinking out of funny things!
    Baby Numbers 11.8.10 The Sequel on or around 10.13.12
  • weyerbacher pumpkin beer is my favorite of the pumpkins this season.
  • image eSynergy:

We're going to Cape May this weekend to drink our faces off. A friend is getting married, and instead of having a traditional wedding they rented a huge mansion with hot tubs and saunas for their 20 BFFs. There's a short, informal civil ceremony followed by dinner.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

We went to a wedding similar to this over the summer in OBX.  I didn't make it to the ceremony and DH and I passed each other while I was on my way to the reception and he was on his way to stumbling back to our room to pass out.  It was almost like we had perfectly planned working in shifts!  HAVE FUN!

• I like booze!  I have my farewell happy hour for work on Friday so there's that.  I plan on drinking large quantities of liquor and/or beer.

DH is also brewing his own beer and we should be bottling it verrrrrry soon!

• I recently had a pumpkin beer tasting. 6 out of 8 preferred Southern Tier Pumking with Elesian Night Owl coming in second. Loves me some pumking!
  • Pumking is the bomb.  Every other pumpkin beer pales in comparison. 

NQ - that event at the Standard Tap looks AMAZING!  Maybe I can get my DH to think about hitting it after he gets off from work at 8pm, right near NL.

• My liver is on hiatus after Sippin By The River, the Newtown Beer Fest, a Bucks County wine tour and a bachelorette party this month.  And let's not forget the last week in September I spent in Mexico taking advantage of the all-inclusive package. 

#1  12.11.11
    #2  10.23.13 EDD
  • Holy crap, something on this board I can finally relate to!

I am getting bombed this weekend.  I'm not on call, Sir JEGs can't drink due to medications and it's been a stressful work week. 

If you are in Lancaster, I'll be the obnoxious drunk one on the dance floor

(..I know.  who goes drinking in Lancaster?  My friends, that's who)

Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10 
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011 

• image JenD1018:
    My liver is on hiatus after Sippin By The River, the Newtown Beer Fest, a Bucks County wine tour and a bachelorette party this month.  And let's not forget the last week in September I spent in Mexico taking advantage of the all-inclusive package. 

sweet mother of god, how did you survive all of that?

• Ohh I can relate to this one too finally!! I always feel left out because Im not actually in Philly and my kid is 8 and I would rather not talk about what a punkass he has been recently. With that being said, I plan on getting tore up shitfaced this weekend in AC. I have never been and we are going to 3 crazy hippy Phish shows tomorrow, Satruday and Sunday. Sunday being Halloween we are dressing up. Im going as a cowgirl, but since hearing about someone else being Waldo I am totally devistated that I didnt think about that idea. I am traveling and staying in a hotel right off the boardwalk with 3 dudes, 1 of which obviously is my husband. 3 guys + me in a hotel = total drunkfest to be able to deal with them all weekend. My vodka cran will be my bestest friend.
  • tore up shitfaced this weekend in AC

please post more stuff like this. please! 

• image jessica0602:

image JenD1018:
    My liver is on hiatus after Sippin By The River, the Newtown Beer Fest, a Bucks County wine tour and a bachelorette party this month.  And let's not forget the last week in September I spent in Mexico taking advantage of the all-inclusive package. 

sweet mother of god, how did you survive all of that?

Let's just say that I'm glad it was spread over numerous weekends. 

#1  12.11.11
    #2  10.23.13 EDD
  • image JenD1018:

well rest up good cause we gots some drinking to do coming up! esp if you are leaving me for babyland.

and i still say you were HILARIOUS at newtown and should be drunk like that more often. i can't be the only one.

My little nuggets