Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My husband thanks you all

I'm sure my child ready husband thanks you all because I may have just added another 6 years to Year of Caren.

Seriously...today has been...gross.

My little nuggets

Re: My husband thanks you all

• lol. seriously there is a bump for a reason yo!
  • Yeah, yeah, we get it. You're anti-spawn, you don't want kids at all or anytime soon.

::Yawn::

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You do have to admit though that "vag goo" (thanks LD), giving birth and ass crack cysts sure helped to get the board moving again. ........just maybe in the wrong direction lol.
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt116b04.aspx[/img][/url]
  • image larrysdarling:

Yeah, yeah, we get it. You're anti-spawn, you don't want kids at all or anytime soon.

umm today was a whole new level.

My little nuggets

• image Kernel14:
    image larrysdarling:

Yeah, yeah, we get it. You're anti-spawn, you don't want kids at all or anytime soon.

umm today was a whole new level.

Then he would kill me if I sent you the "nastiness of being PG" post that was famous on MM?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kernel, I'm with you.  I am 86 kids for a while.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10 
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011 

• image HeatherWain:
    You do have to admit though that "vag goo" (thanks LD), giving birth and ass crack cysts sure helped to get the board moving again. ........just maybe in the wrong direction lol.

ass crack cysts are not pregnancy related just saying.