Hawaii Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Other Boards

I have been lurking on other boards and it is amazing how snarky they are.  whatever happened to "if you have nothing to say, don't say anything at all" ?  It wasn't toward anything I posted, you all know I hardly post.  But WOW, 3 page *** session all because someone shared that she thought she felt her baby move at 13 weeks.  I would much rather not get any comments at all then have people replying with imature comments.  Makes me appreciate the Hawaii board all that more.... :) 

Re: Other Boards

• hear hear!!   some of the knot boards were crazy too!  Didn't they even have a board called "snarky brides"?

love you guys....  i want to get my nails done by you when I go to Hawaii!

: ) jen

• Yeah, they are pretty bad.  Even sometimes on my Bump month board it can get pretty snarky so I limit my posts greatly!  Anytime I have a question, I feel way more comfortable asking you ladies.  Even when I think the question may be dumb, I know you guys won't knock me down with nasty words for just askin'.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    | Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • thanks Jen :) anytime your in hawaii, let me know and we can set something up :)  It would be a blast :)
  • I'm gonna snark myself :)  "if you have nothing NICE to say, say nothing at all"  Thank goodness I didn't post that on the other board or for sure I would have been stomped on.  Geesh....I'ven been swimming in the beer a little too much these days I think :)

• I totally agree.  It can be so clique-y, too.  There is one I frequently lurk for information, but hardly ever post.  There was one Nestie on there who was labeled a troll, but now it looks like she's been "accepted".  Confused
  • It interesting to see the different personalities of every board. I absolutely LOVED the Hawaii Nest board and since getting married I thought I would try out some different boards, such as my own location. Unfortunately but fortunately, it's just not me and have recently tried to come back to my surrogate "Hawaiian" home. I just hope life will grant me some more time to devote to it so I can reconnect with y'all!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers