Hawaii Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Vote! For my Halloween costume

I need help! I am indecisive, and so is my hubby. So I would love some input from y'all! We will be attending a Halloween party this year and I need a costume.

The options are:

Birds

Baseball Player

Gorilla

I'm leaning towards either the Birds or Gorilla. Thank you for participating!

[poll]

Re: Vote! For my Halloween costume

• LOVE the birds one because I love Hitchcock!!  I just missed the Man Who Knew Too Much on cable the other nite ... would have been my upteenth viewing.  Strangers on a Train was just on - it's just fabulous!
  • Love the birds!  That movie scared the crap out of me when I was young!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Birds! Birds!

That costume is AWESOME. And that movie scared the crap out of me, even though I didn't realize it until the next day...when I went outside and a bird flew overhead and I screamed lol. Stick out tongue

• I voted gorilla b/c that's the first time I've seen that costume. It seems original, creative and funny.

Second choice is the birds... for all the reasons that others picked it. Did you see they even have a Birds themed Barbie? Love it!

I'm not a fan of the baseball one... seems like many other mini-skirt and thigh-high costumes.

Newlyweds since 2007
  • I like the gorilla one too!  Will hubby be dressed up as a gorilla?!
  • image jaymers99:
    I like the gorilla one too!  Will hubby be dressed up as a gorilla?!

Ooooooh! If he's going as a gorilla, I may change my vote. Smile

• I voted for Gorilla!  Even though I love Hitchcock movies and think the Birds costume is hilarious, it seems like it would be a complete PITA to navigate around a party in that outfit.  The gorilla hand might be a little wonky to move in, but those fake birds look like they could put someone's eye out.
  • Thanks ladies for the help. I agree with all your points - gorilla is a little more original, Birds is awesome, but may poke an eye out.

Hubby will not be a gorilla. :( He is torn between a 1980's hair metal guy, and Kato from the Green Hornet. 

So far it looks like Gorilla is in the lead....

• image JanineRM:

Hubby will not be a gorilla. :( He is torn between a 1980's hair metal guy, and Kato from the Green Hornet. 

Dammit. Oh well, Kato is cool too. Wink

• Well thank you ladies for all the help again! It turns out there was a tie between the Birds and Gorilla so I had my Mom vote for the tiebreaker.

The winner is (drum roll please).....

GORILLA!

Hubby decided on his also, and will be going as Kato from the Green Hornet. 

• image Surfinbride:

I voted gorilla b/c that's the first time I've seen that costume. It seems original, creative and funny.

This!

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies