BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Well, my teacher sucks (obviously a vent).

We were supposed to have tomorrow of class, clinicals on Saturday from 7-3, clinicals on Sunday from 7-11 and then our final, big test on Monday. The head teacher changed our test date from Monday to Saturday at 2. We'll just leave leave clinicals early.

That gives us ONE day to study--tomorrow. And we have class that day as well from 4-6 PM. And we won't be able to study things over before out test that day, after doing clinicals all day.

And the only reason is because the teacher doesn't want to have to grade 8 students tests over one night. Uh, YOU'RE the one that made the schedule. And they announced this tonight. I hate taking tests, and knowing that I have almost no time to study over 13 units is making me feel nervous and irritated. 

Wait...what am I doing on here? Ugh...I need good luck dust....

Kryssie Speaks

Last updated 4/06/11

image Snortlemonster: Amaretto's siggy says: I'M A BLOGGER, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FORCE-FEED IT TO YOU. And I have a secret life. And a sense of humor. And I am in charge. Sort of.

Re: Well, my teacher sucks (obviously a vent).

• Ugh :(  That really blows :(  Just study what you can and try to do your best, hun!  I'm sure everyone else is in the same boat.  Is it at least graded on a curve?
  • That really sucks- I'd flip.  In my world, I live by the syllabus- what it says goes.  If there was some way to make a point of mentioning it to the class and the teacher, I'd do it.  I'd be all 'So, are you planning to just spring these changes on us all semester or is this class the least bit organized?'
  • image pinkpowerranger:
    Ugh :(  That really blows :(  Just study what you can and try to do your best, hun!  I'm sure everyone else is in the same boat.  Is it at least graded on a curve?

Hahaha, no....I wish! I think I'll do okay, because I'm just going to study all my old tests.

Kryssie Speaks

Last updated 4/06/11

image Snortlemonster: Amaretto's siggy says: I'M A BLOGGER, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FORCE-FEED IT TO YOU. And I have a secret life. And a sense of humor. And I am in charge. Sort of.