Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Jogging stroller recommendations?

A friend of mine has a 4 month old and is looking for a good jogging stroller that's not $$$ but also not one that isn't actually meant for jogging (she said some of them seem to be more for walking around the city, etc and not for actual jogging).  I have no kids and no experience with this but I thought some of you might have some recommendations.

TIA!

Re: Jogging stroller recommendations?

• I've been happy with the Baby Trend Expedition.  Mine is the double, and it was under $200 at Babies R Us, so the single would be less expensive than that.  If I had known how much I would use it (I bought it intending to just walk with it, and started running later), I might have gone for a more expensive one, but it does the job just fine.
  • I have two BOBs (a single and a double). Love them.
  • I love our BOB Revolution.I handles really well. I know people buy  gently used ones on craigslist if cost is an issue. 
  • I have a BOB Ironman and love it. It has a fixed front wheel which makes it great for running, but not as easy for just walking (although I walk with it all the time with no complaints). It is a little pricey but as Kirkette said you can often find used ones on craigslist.
  • image fIowerchild:
    I have two BOBs (a single and a double). Love them.

Ditto this. We kept our single when we got the duallie because it's such an awesome stroller and it was worth keeping both. They hold their resale well too, so when you're done with them you can make 75% or more of your money back on CL, at least in my area. LOVE my BOB's. They are the best baby purchase I've made.

• I'd look on CL and see what is out there.  I was able to get my BOB REvolution for $250 in really good condition.  Just needed some washing and it looks brand new.  
  • I just bought a BOB Revolution last week and love it so far. I had a cheaper stroller before and the BOB is so much better.
  • I have a Bob Revolution that I bought on Craig's List.  It's great.  I like it so much that I'm now on the hunt for a double one.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker