Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Any experience with webbed toes?

Delainey has webbed toes. We are wanting to get them cut over christmas break. Has anyone gone through this kind of surgery or know anyone that has been through this? I dont have a lot of information about it and have no clue who to go to for the procedure, although im sure our pedi could give us some references.

TIA

Mommy to Delainey Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any experience with webbed toes?

• Are you wanting it done for esthetic reasons?  My bother has webbed toes on both feet, and hes just fine, and has never had any issues with them and hes 20.
  • I am wanting to do them to prevent what could cause future pain. I would like for hehr to be in dance?cheerleading or sports and dont want it to cause any problems. My brother is 25 and all through his life played football, baseball, and wrestled. He has complained about a lot of pain. She may also be a little self concious about it as she gets older. But that is NOT the reason why I am considering having the surgery done.
    Mommy to Delainey Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh ok. Thats too bad your brother has experienced pain, I guess mine has lucked out. I can certainly understand a girl being MUCH more self concious of it, than a boy would be. Good luck.