BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Afternoon poll

Do you often leave work early? Stay late?

How long does it take you to get home?

What is the first thing you do when you get home?

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less?

Do you shower at night or in the morning?

How often do you wash your sheets?

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room?

What do you want for Christmas?

Re: Afternoon poll

• Do you often leave work early? Stay late? I stay about 15 minutes late each day.

How long does it take you to get home? 30-60mins depending on traffic

What is the first thing you do when you get home? Get a snack.

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less? Love my job and make less. I had a horrible job for 3 years and realized it wasn't worth it at all.

Do you shower at night or in the morning? Mon/Wed/Fri- morning. Tue/Th- night, because of dance class.

How often do you wash your sheets? At least once a week.

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room?  Two of them. I really want to replace them, though. One ticks and it drives me nuts.

What do you want for Christmas? Hmm...a trip somewhere? I'm not big on gifts. I'd rather just buy what I want when I want it.

b34ad4a8
  • Do you often leave work early? Stay late? Never / always.

How long does it take you to get home? Zero minutes.

What is the first thing you do when you get home? Take off my bra.

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less? Love / less money.

Do you shower at night or in the morning? Morning.

How often do you wash your sheets? Weekly.

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room? Of course - we're not heathens.

What do you want for Christmas? To be married to an orphan.

• Do you often leave work early? Stay late?

I never leave early.  Sometimes I stay late.  

How long does it take you to get home? About 40 min

What is the first thing you do when you get home? Change clothes

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less? I'd like to think I'd rather get paid less, but I can't afford to, so I guess I'd have to take the job I hate.  

Do you shower at night or in the morning? It varies based out on my workout schedule

How often do you wash your sheets? Once a week.

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room? No.

What do you want for Christmas? A Kindle.   I pretty much told DH that's what I wanted, too.

• image MissusMcElroy:

Do you often leave work early? Stay late? Probably a little late but I usually leave on time.

How long does it take you to get home? 15 minutes

What is the first thing you do when you get home? get a snack or read the mail

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less? I'm not sure. Because loving my job but having a lot of financial stress wouldn't be good either.

Do you shower at night or in the morning? weekdays at night. weekends in the morning

How often do you wash your sheets? Every weekend.

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room? Nope

What do you want for Christmas? I've just started thinking about this...probably a bunch of DVDs and some other misc. things.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/x1lefq.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/4vi7aw.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.lovekblog.com/
  •  

GLW, hahaha, no she made no mention of my shoes.  She just doesn't like my email address, but she's not alone.

Do you often leave work early? Stay late? I show up on time and leave on time.   Only leave work early on Fridays if I see the boss has left early only. 

How long does it take you to get home? about 30 mins

What is the first thing you do when you get home? change clothes, take off the bra

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less? Love my job and make less.

Do you shower at night or in the morning? usually at night, after working out.

How often do you wash your sheets? once every 2 weeks, unless they need it sooner for any other reason.

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room?  yes

What do you want for Christmas? I'd like an iPod.  I've never had one, and my Zune has crapped out on me so I'm looking to replace it.

image image
  • Do you often leave work early? Stay late?  I leave early a lot.  But I don't normally take a lunch hour, so I utilize that time to leave early.

How long does it take you to get home?  10-15 minutes depending on traffic

What is the first thing you do when you get home?  Take off my shoes

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less?  love my job and paid way less

Do you shower at night or in the morning?  in the morning

How often do you wash your sheets?  once every couple of weeks... but sometimes I have hot flashes at night, so if that's the case and I'm a sweaty mess then more often.

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room?  In our bedroom? Yes

What do you want for Christmas?  umm, I usually buy what I want when I've saved up enough money.  But we are going on vacation with some family... I want them to be nice and get along on the trip - that won't happen!

• Do you often leave work early? Alot

Stay late? Rarely

How long does it take you to get home? 10 minutes

What is the first thing you do when you get home? Take off my heels

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less? Love my job and get paid way less

Do you shower at night or in the morning? Both.

How often do you wash your sheets? Once a week

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room? Yes

What do you want for Christmas? Haven't thought abotu that. We probably are going to go frugal this year since we are building a house.

Follow Me on Pinterest

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Do you often leave work early? Stay late?no

How long does it take you to get home? just to get home 10 minutes but that doesnt picking up A

What is the first thing you do when you get home? take A out of her carseat

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less? paid more and hate my job

Do you shower at night or in the morning? morning, I feel gross if I shower at night

How often do you wash your sheets? once a week

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room? yes

What do you want for Christmas? GPS

Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image MissusMcElroy:

Do you often leave work early? Stay late? I usually stay 15-30 min late a couple days a week, the rest of them I leave on time.

How long does it take you to get home? 10 min

What is the first thing you do when you get home? get into some comfy clothes

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less? love the job and get paid less

Do you shower at night or in the morning? At night so I can sleep as late as possible

How often do you wash your sheets? it depends... usually every two weeks

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room? yes, a loud one.

What do you want for Christmas? These UGG things.. they look soooo comfy. image

• image erin0709:

GLW, hahaha, no she made no mention of my shoes.  She just doesn't like my email address, but she's not alone.

Man, and then she got all sneaky and changed it to a poll.

*shifty eyes*

b34ad4a8
  • Do you often leave work early? Stay late? Not really either, but I am more likely to work later than leave early. And, if I leave early, I come in early that day. 

How long does it take you to get home? 30min

What is the first thing you do when you get home? Have a snack

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less? Paid more I think. But I haven't really been in that situation of loathing a job, so IDK.

Do you shower at night or in the morning? morning. My hair is unmanageable otherwise.

How often do you wash your sheets? every other week, sometimes longer in the winter if I forget.

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room? Yes.

What do you want for Christmas? Just money for our HI trip.

• image gregslittlewifey:
    image erin0709:

*shifty eyes*

Well, she read the message so I thought I'd convert it to a time-killer for everyone. I was trying to be GREEN, dammit. Huh?

• image gregslittlewifey:

*shifty eyes*

She's a crafty one!
  • image MissusMcElroy:

Do you often leave work early?  In the summer, we leave at 4 on Fridays.  Stay late?  Only during quarter-end and audit (which is right now), but I have only had to stay until about 7 maybe twice.

How long does it take you to get home?  15 min

What is the first thing you do when you get home?  Give luvin' to the kittehs, then change into yoga pants and a T.

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less?  Neither, I'd rather have a happy medium of both.

Do you shower at night or in the morning?  Both - always in the evening if I've worked out after work, and again in the mornings because it helps me wake up.

How often do you wash your sheets?  Every weekend.

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room?  Yep

What do you want for Christmas?  Stocking stuffers are always fun (chapstick, make-up brushes, gum, etc).

Vacation

Holiday
  • image MissusMcElroy:

Do you often leave work early? Stay late?

I don't do either. I'm on a strict 32hr work week

How long does it take you to get home?

15-20 min it depends on traffic

What is the first thing you do when you get home?

put my jammies on (Tshirt and shorts)

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less?

Do you shower at night or in the morning?

either way sucks so unless it happens I don't know what I would do.

How often do you wash your sheets?

1 x a week

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room?

yup

What do you want for Christmas?

new flay screen tv for the living room and for bday (2 days after Xmas) one for the bedroom
    Our Website

Kristi and Kerry June 21,2008

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
  • Missed the shower one. At night.
    Our Website

Kristi and Kerry June 21,2008

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
  • Do you often leave work early? Stay late? I work from home. I do work late sometimes, though.

How long does it take you to get home? N/A

What is the first thing you do when you get home? N/A

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less? Love job and paid less (but it would have to still be enough to get by on)

Do you shower at night or in the morning? Morning

How often do you wash your sheets? Once a week (or more if needed)

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room? Yes

What do you want for Christmas? IDK

• Do you often leave work early? Stay late? I never leave early but I almost always have to stay late.

How long does it take you to get home? half hour

What is the first thing you do when you get home? Change out of my clothes

Would you rather get paid more and hate your job, or love your job and get paid way less? get paid less but love it

Do you shower at night or in the morning? usually at night

How often do you wash your sheets? weekly

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room? yes

What do you want for Christmas? i just want gift cards so i can buy some new clothes. Now that I am in school I am poor and I really want a shopping spree!

image BNOTB Awards