May 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dinner tomorrow

So i was sad to learn that after getting home tonight I didn't have the ingredients for the shredded chicken tacos.

But I did have a HUGE bottle of barely used Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce and like the second ingredient is vinegar!!! So I'm going to make the BBQ and pick up rolls tomorrow. YUMMY!!!

p.s. i made spaghetti sauce today in my crock pot, it came out pretty darn good! i was surprised

Re: Dinner tomorrow

• Chicken tacos sound soooooo good!!! It's just not worth it for me to make them because I will only eat them.
    Me-28 Stage II Endometrosis, DH-29 Severe MFI TTC#1 since July 2010 DH-Varicocele Surgery 3/2011 Me-Laproscopic Surgery 8/2012 Stage II Endometrosis, removed cysts IVF # 1 October 2012 BCP-9/12-10/2 Follitism 300-10/4-10/14 Ganirelex 10/8-10/15 ER 10/17 (20 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 13 fertilized) ET 10/22 Beta 1 11/2 375 Beta 2 11/5 951 Beta 3/ U/S 11/12 BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • image becca050110:
    Chicken tacos sound soooooo good!!! It's just not worth it for me to make them because I will only eat them.

that stinks :(

• want to share that spaghetti sauce recipe? huh? Big Smile
  • image meganjane86:
    want to share that spaghetti sauce recipe? huh? Big Smile

sure!!  It's my mother in law's recipe.

For the meatballs- use chopmeat or turkey chopmeat, mix with breadcrumbs, egg, Parmesan cheese, onion salt and red pepper flakes (if you like some spice).

Sauce-

2 cans crushed tomatos

1 small can tomato paste

chopped onions or scallions (whichever you prefer)

garlic salt

onion salt

chopped onion seasoning ( i didn't know what this was, my MIL got it for me, they sell it in the spice section, it looks like the dried onions you would see in the soup mix).

salt

pepper

crushed red pepper (for spice)

mix all together then add sausage and meatballs (uncooked). Throw in crockpot for 8-10 hours on low.

I liked it, Jay did too, he just thought it was salty and he is very sensitive to salt, so I said next time instead of using garlic salt and onion salt, I would switch over to the powder versions. 

• That sounds really good!
    Two souls but a single thought; Two hearts that beat as one image
  • Sounds great! I can't wait to try it!!
    Anniversary