December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone watch "Teen Mom" last night?

Why has no one called either the police or child protective services on Amber????
image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone watch "Teen Mom" last night?

• No idea! She is a psycho! I'm SO glad they got her hitting and provoking gary like that on video. Good for him for not even coming close to hitting her. I'm sure that was hard. She's crazy!!!!

I hate the way she treats Leah. I hope Gary and his parents take her away from Amber.

• image TELK83:

I hate the way she treats Leah. I hope Gary and his parents take her away from Amber.

No kidding. I hate seeing things like that because I think it's obvious that Amber doesn't even like Leah, and doesn't want to be a mother. There are soooo many people out there that have such a hard time getting pregnant, or even adopting, that it makes me sick that people like her can just "oops! i'm pregnant" (at 16!!), and then raise the child without a care in the world. It seriously makes me sick.

• i agree!

I want to tell her that juice for babies is never blue. stuffed animals/pillows etc in a crib is very dangerous. all babies cry. She is 100 times  more whiny than her 1 year old. I don't believe she lost 65 lbs from doing MMA. Amber +MMA is a terrible idea. Lastly, who the effe does she think she is!!!?????

UGH!!!!!!!! 

• image TELK83:

i agree!

I want to tell her that juice for babies is never blue. stuffed animals/pillows etc in a crib is very dangerous. all babies cry. She is 100 times  more whiny than her 1 year old. I don't believe she lost 65 lbs from doing MMA. Amber +MMA is a terrible idea. Lastly, who the effe does she think she is!!!?????

UGH!!!!!!!! 

i've watched like 5 minutes and had to pause at work. what's MMA?

• I was wondering the same - what's MMA? She did lose a TON of weight really fast.
  • MMA= mixed martial arts, like UFC fighting

I want to take Leah and hug her so bad.  She gets yelled at all the time, even when she isn't doing anything wrong. 

Even though Gary can be a big loser, I give him props for keeping his cool and ignoring Amber when she attacked him.  I wish he would take Leah from her, but I don't know if the courts would give her to him b/c he's unstable.

• image Jakeybabe16:

MMA= mixed martial arts, like UFC fighting

I want to take Leah and hug her so bad.  She gets yelled at all the time, even when she isn't doing anything wrong. 

Even though Gary can be a big loser, I give him props for keeping his cool and ignoring Amber when she attacked him.  I wish he would take Leah from her, but I don't know if the courts would give her to him b/c he's unstable.

Ditto all of this!  Gary needs to get a place and a solid job- then get full custody of Leah.  Amber is so messed up, all she wants in her life is drama, bc without it she gets no attention.  However, I do think Gary is lazy...