First off, 1 week until we drive to the coast. Can you believe it, one week? Of course you probably can, you're probably like hurry up and leave so we don't have to read about it every day...
Anyway, so we would like to take water bottles with us... Here's the options as I see it. Sorry, no clicky poll as I can't make them.
1) Take the ones we have that the labels are coming off that look old and kind of horrible.
2) Just buy water over there. Bonus. I like frizzy water.
3) Buy a cheapo water bottle with a liquid in it and just refill it when we are over there. No worries about losing something expensive.
4) Buy a nice one here and assume we won't lose it. Where would I buy it?
5) Buy a nice one over there. It's a nice souvenir. But what do we drink from in the meantime.