Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Poll: How long have you and DH been together?

2»

Re: Poll: How long have you and DH been together?

• I win for time known each other!  17 years.  We have been together though for a mere 4.5 years of that time.  Married for 3yrs.  Were old, nuff said.
    If the family were a fruit, it would be an orange, a circle of sections, held together but separable - each segment distinct. ~Letty Cottin Pogrebin
    Married Bio
  • Together for 7 years, married for 2... I was 31 and he was just about to turn 35 the next week.
    PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • "Met" at a function - Jan 2004, but didn't really talk.  Him: 27, Me: 26

Re-Met June 2004 at a potluck dinner.  He was interested in me but I wasn't into him. I had just turned 27 then.

We were friends until July 2005.  We only dated a few months, and were engaged Oct 2005

Married June 2006.  He was 29, I was almost 29.  (We're both 33 now)

PHOTOS REMOVED

• d.fd.f member

Met in 1998 I was 17 he was 20

We started dating 11 years ago (1999).  I was 18 he was 21

Moved in together 9 years ago (2001)

Married just over 3 years (2007)

DS 09/08

i-QrTjQpv-L.jpg</p

• DH and I have been together for 14 years.  We started dating in college- I was 19, he was 21 (nearly 22). Married 2 years next month!
  • We'll have known each other (and dated) 11 years this November.  We met at a Halloween party when I was 23 and he had just turned 24.  We started dating exclusively within 2 weeks of meeting.  I told my mom I met the man I was going to marry.  We'll have been married 7 years this November.  I'll be 34 and he'll have just turned 35 by our anniversary.  

image image
  • We have been together 8 years, but only married for one.  I was 23 and he was 22 when we started dating. 
  • We met at regis we both worked there and he went to school there. We have been together about 7 years on and off for the first 2. Now married for almost 2 years. I was 16 and he was 21 when we met.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have been together for 11 1/2 years.  We met/started dating in January 1999, I was 20 and he was 23.  We have been married for 4 years.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We have been together for 8.5 years, I was 23 and he was 28, we have lived together since about 6 months after we met.  We have been married for 3 years this September.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sorry, Deanne, I still think I got you beat Stick out tongue  I've technically known my DH since I was 13 - so 20 ish years.  I moved to CO in 1990 and met him in school.  We started dating my Sr year in HS.  I was 17 & he was 16.  We were "dating" 10 years prior to our wedding, and we've been married for 6 years.  Our anniversary was this past weekend.  I agree with everyone that says time flies.  I don't feel like we've changed much and we are still pretty much that HS couple.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• together 8 years

we were both 20 when we met

• We started dating when we were 19 but have gone to school together since 3rd grade. We've been together 5.5 years and married a little over 1. 
    [img][/img]
  • Together for 12 years, I was 14 and he was 18 when we met
  • Been together for 5.5 years.  Met when I was 33 and he 35, engaged a few months later and married about a year after that.  

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Talked via email for a few months, met in January 2003, married in June 2007, so known him for 7.5 years, married for 3 of that.
    DS#1 - 8/2009
    CafeMom Tickers

my read shelf:
    Cindy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • DH and I have been together for 11 years.  Married for just over 4 years.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've been together about 10 years. I was 20 and he was 24.
    Anniversary
    *photo removed*
  • It will be 9 yrs in Dec. He was 23, I was 21.

2 yrs this month since we've been married.

• We were 16 when we started dating. We got married Dec 2007. We were both 25. We're 27 now.
    imageimage