Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dear ________ (Tuesday afternoon):

Dear CW,

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.  It's tacky.

Sincerely, your CW

Waiting for some innocuous creativity... I'll let you know.

Re: Dear ________ (Tuesday afternoon):

• Dear Gas,

Go away.  I don't know what I ate to provoke you, but this is getting annoying.  Super glad I have my own office today!

-The rest of the body

------------------------------

Dear Hubby,

Please don't be too tired to run tonight.  I know you work hard all day, but I hate running alone and want you to come with me tonight.  Please?  Pretty Please?

-Wifey.

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2evayr5.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/vghfv9.png[/IMG]

Bazinga!
    Liz's Yarn
  • Dear work,

No I don't want to do three more jobs for no more pay!  That isn't written with gramatical fluency but you know what I mean.

Me

If the family were a fruit, it would be an orange, a circle of sections, held together but separable - each segment distinct. ~Letty Cottin Pogrebin
    Married Bio
  • Dear Lost Doggie Parent(s),

I really, really hope you found your two babies at the Dumb Friends League and have taken them home.  I've been upset ever since I dropped them off yesterday because I don't know what will ultimately happen to them. Part of me wishes I would have kept them until you turned up on my doorstep.  I'm just hoping you already found them at DDFL, end of story.  But I have put up more posters in my neighborhood, put an ad in the Denver Post, and updated the CL post, just in case you haven't found them yet.  I know I have done more than enough and more than most people would, but I can't seem to relax until I know they are home.  I just wish you'd see the ads or posters and call me so that I'd know you found them.  I need closure.

Thanks,

The crazy pet lady whose DH, boss, and everyone else around her thinks she's gone mad for being *this* upset over two lost dogs

Married July 21, 2007

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dear Chloe,

You are not crazy, nor are you alone.  I'd be, and have been, the exact same way.  You saved 2 sweet doggies from danger, hunger and who knows what else.  Even if they don't find their owners, I feel like they will be okay because they have you looking out for them.  

Signed,

a Nestie who thinks you rock! 

• Dear Bed,

I know you usually don't see me until 9:30 or 10.  Tonight, you'll be seeing me by 8.  Field trip + 4.something mile run + making butternut squash risotto for dinner = really, really tired lady.

Can't wait to snuggle up in you!