Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Cell phone service in mountains

DH is irritated with Verizon right now and is thinking of switching.  However, he rides his motorcycle quite a bit by himself in the mountains, so I want to make sure that if he switches, he switches to someone with fairly widespread coverage in the front range.

Anyone have any sugestions on who has good coverage and who we should definitely avoid?

Re: Cell phone service in mountains

• Well, I was going to suggest Verizon since the last two times we've been camping I've gotten phone calls and text messages while in the middle of nowhere and on the top of a mountain.  Nothing like waking up in your tent at 3 am to a ringing Blackberry (wrong number, too!).

DH has Sprint and he gets pretty decent service when we're driving around.  I think I do better though with Verizon if I had to compare the two.

Married July 21, 2007

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used to have TMobile when I lived in Conifer and had reception most of the time. Now I have ATT and drive 170 from Denver to Grand Junction frequently and don't have coverage over Vail Pass and in a few other areas. I had this same problem with TMobile as well though. 
    [img][/img]