Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The new area code? When?

I can't find anything online about it.  Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.  :)

When do you have to start officially dialing 402 for every call?  I know that happens before they start handing out 531 numbers.  And it all calls you make from any phone right?  Not just cell phone calls?  Just wanted to verify since Verizon was the only place that sent us info on it.

DH said he already noticed that none of his contact names were coming up on his cell phone anymore so he took it in to Verizon and they said it was because he didn't have 402 in front of the numbers..once he changed that, it worked fine again.  I haven't had that issue and we both have Verizon, so not sure if its because of the type of phone?

And I'm dreading re-teaching the kids phone numbers now..I've started with Christian and he still forgets the 402...

I hate change....  :)

Re: The new area code? When?