New Orleans Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hello from Colorado, Ladies!! A question for you..

I am visiting your wonderful city for a wedding this weekend - just looking for some weather/clothing advice... 

My H is from Houston, is the weather similar?  Just wanting to know what to expect, and what to pack.

It is my first time visiting since I was 2 years old - I am so looking forward to it!

Thanks for any advice you can offer this Denver girl!

Potter the Wonder Doggie, and Todds_kid, Cooper :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Spirit of Power
Eat, Drink, and be Keri

Re: Hello from Colorado, Ladies!! A question for you..

• Hello!

It's pretty warm outside now.  It's in the 80s.  I do think a cool front is coming in this weekend though.  I think the highs will be in the 70s and the lows in the upper 50s or 60s.  It looks like it is going to rain on Friday, but Saturday and Sunday look pretty clear.  So, basically, the days will be warm and the nights a little chilly.  But, our chilly is probably a desert compared to your chilly, huh?  Hope this helps you! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm from Houston but I live here now. It's fairly similar here to Houston weather. The weather has been really nice lately, not too hot, not too cold. You are coming at a great time!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • TYVM for your help!!  New Orleans here I come!
    Potter the Wonder Doggie, and Todds_kid, Cooper :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Spirit of Power
    Eat, Drink, and be Keri