International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Have we talked about Paris Hilton being busted for cocaine?

She is claiming that she thought it was gum.

Paris Hilton's Explanation: I Thought the Cocaine Was Gum

When a little white baggie fell out of the purse she was carrying,Paris Hilton had an explanation for Las Vegas police. 

"She had not seen it but now thought it was gum,? said an officer's report. 

It turned out the baggie actually contained .8 grams of cocaine, and now Hilton faces felony drug-possession charges with a Oct. 27 arraignment. 

While speaking to police following a weekend traffic stop, Hilton denied the baggie belonged to her. In fact, she said, the purse wasn't hers either; she had borrowed it from a friend. 

But somehow, according to Hilton, the contents of the purse were split between hers and the friend's. 

She claimed ownership of a broken Albuterol pill, Zig Zag wrappers commonly used to smoke marijuana, $1,300 in cash and credit cards. But, "She said several cosmetic items inside the purse were not hers," according to the police report. 

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20417237,00.html 

Re: Have we talked about Paris Hilton being busted for cocaine?

• No we haven't but I love it!
  • I wonder what kind of gum is sold in hollywood that resembles cocaine in baggies. 

Paris Hilton will always make me laugh. 

• "Hey girl, that bag is amazing. I totally have to borrow it. I mean, I could buy it, because I'm Paris Hilton, but wtf, you'll lend it, right?"

"Yeah? Thanks! You know what, you can borrow it right now. Let me just take my wallet out but leave my make-up and, uh, gum in it for you."

"Faboo! You're the bestest!" 

• image lorryfach:

"Hey girl, that bag is amazing. I totally have to borrow it. I mean, I could buy it, because I'm Paris Hilton, but wtf, you'll lend it, right?"

"Yeah? Thanks! You know what, you can borrow it right now. Let me just take my wallet out but leave my make-up and, uh, gum in it for you."

"Faboo! You're the bestest!" 

/dead 

• Shouldn't the real story be "Paris Hilton busted for cocaine AND stealing some woman's purse"?!!?
  • Do these people never learn? Seriously, I feel so smart compared to some of these celebrities! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker