Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

If you want to whine/vent come in here.

I think I am getting sick. My head hurts, my throat hurts, I think I am getting an ear infection, I'm nauseated and just feel yucky.

My den is currently a graveyard for packing boxes, and I have no desire to clean it up, even though it's driving me crazy.

Atlanta Motor Speedway would not let me schedule BF's nascar day on the date I wanted, so now I have to do it in October when his birthday is not until November. Grrrr!!

I have a ton of work to do over the next week as we do our half year financials, and I don't wannaaaa!!!!

Ok I feel better.

Re: If you want to whine/vent come in here.

• I am tired of being sick! I want to be well! I don't make a very good sick person. I am at work, really busy, and miserable! At least the day is going by quickly!

I miss my bike, and it misses me! I miss eating things other than soup. I  miss being outside (although my DVR is getting cleaner by the evening). I want to ride my bike! Hopefully by Sat. 

• i am cranky at being SG-less for 2 weeks already...
  • I'm annoyed that I've spent half my day off stewing over an email I'm sending to my bosses about my pay and about the husband's creepiness.  I don't know how I always end up in these stupid situations, and you'd think after dealing with things like this enough times that I'd have a stronger back bone.

I'm also a little tiffed that DH left his job (2 weeks ago) and is "starting his own company" which has been sucking at our savings and things keep breaking.