South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

New Egypt, Pemberton, Juliustown?

Anyone live in these towns?  How are they?  Schools? Crime?  Taxes?

We saw some cute houses online in those areas but are not sure.  Wanted to get an idea before we started to look.

Thanks!

Re: New Egypt, Pemberton, Juliustown?

• I work in Pemberton and you couldn't pay me to live in that town.  I work at a community health center, which is located on the campus of a mental hospital, right next to the juvenille detention center.  I think that pretty much sums it up Stick out tongue  It's not a very nice area.   I don't know specifics about New Egypt or Juliustown, but I think they're pretty rural (lots of farms). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Completely agree with aquagirl.  I work at the jail which is next to the juvenile detention center and you could give me a million bucks...I still wouldn't move to Pemberton.