Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

cake pic for tonight: pip

eh, not the best pic of it, but you get the idea

Re: cake pic for tonight: pip

• very lovely and pretty and all that and you're tremendously talented and  blah blah blah.... but no other cake pictures???????
  • njh514njh514 member
    That's really pretty! How did you do the bottom part? Is there thread in there or what's going on? It's super beautiful and I really like it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Nope - no other cake pics bsides cupcakes and pops that are on my facebook - but everyone has seen those, so, nothing super new.

Teri - that is your cake sister - It looks much nicer in person, trust me. i need to invest in a good camera. Sparkly.

Nancy - the bottom quilted layer - you press in those lines while the fondant is still pliable, and then stick in the sugar pearls.

• Wow it was so perdy!  I was just surprised that's all.  As soon as we got to the reception, we were like, "oh,that is our cake"

Everyone loved it and wanted to know who made it. You're a rock star :)

Thank you!!

• Beautiful work Tiff!