International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

***bail229***

Have I told you I love your husky puppies?  Are they husky or malamute?

Marilyn is a siberian husky mix.  We have no idea what she is mixed with though.  Those floppy ears are her only give away.  I tell her she's a faux-husky all the time. 

I love love love my crazy husky.

Our sweet little guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
My Israel Blog!

Re: ***bail229***

• Ohh, thank you! We love our pups too!  The black and white one is a girl called Charlie and she is a malamute.  The white one is a boy called Hogan and he is a husky, although he is on the big side for a husky so we think he is mixed with something else.  Ours are both definitely crazy but really loveable!

Are you brining your dog to Israel? How will she do in the heat?  Ours live outside here (as most people keep their dogs outside- although we let them in to play) and they have a really hard time in the summer.  I feel so bad for them, poor things.  We do let them in the house a lot in the summer because its just too hot for them.  They absolutely love the winter though, so they are pretty happy right now. 

• They are defintely beautiful dogs! 

Yep, we're bringing the husky to the Holy Land.  She is not gonna be a happy camper with us, but I hear Tel Aviv is very dog friendly so we will spend a lot of time at the beach with her.

Our sweet little guy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My Israel Blog!
  • Thats great! I'm sure she will love it.  Has she ever flown before?