Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend Plans

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Tonight: Go to used book store after work, an hour or so of cleaning the house, DVR catch up (aren't you jealous of my exciting night??)

Sat.: Mountain bike ride w/my teammates, help DH w/putting up new lights in the hallway, maybe a bit of yard work if we have time, dinner out somewhere

Sunday: Bike ride, grocery shop, nap!, maybe grill out in the evening

It would be nice: if our friends invited us to their pool on Sunday, but that probably won't happen. 

Re: Weekend Plans

• Tonight - it's our 6 month anny, but I have no clue what BF has planned for us, but he's really great at romantic surprises so I'm sure it'll be good.

Tomorrow - A friend's pool party, other than that not sure.

Sunday - church, and hopefully quality time with BF.

• Happy Anniversary P&R!

I'm not sure what we're doing yet, probably more unpacking...we have only have 2 weeks left to get through everything to see if there was any damage done to our belongings from the movers.  They only give you 30 days to claim anything, so that has been our focus.

We may go out to dinner tonight, but BF has to go into work for a few hours in the morning (I guess it's something they do a couple of times a year).  We'll probably grill out this weekend but other than that, I'm clueless!

I do know tonight, they're showing Breakfast at Tiffany's on the Square so we had talked about packing a cooler and taking a blanket to go watch it.  Every weekend they have something going on there (showing old movies, concerts, etc) on the square and everyone just brings chairs/blankets and coolers with drinks/food and hangs out...it's so charming!

• Tonight - out to dinner with DH, catch up on the DVR.

Tomorrow - meeting with a client, pictures with our pups, no plans tomorrow night.

Sunday - baby shower for a friend.

• Happy Anniversary P&R!

Tonight- SLEEP! which I did not get any of last night.

Tomorrow- perhaps tube down the river in Helen, or spend the day at the bank... who knows.

Sunday- church and try to be lazy

• Tonight: fly into NC (we don't land until 12:40AM, eesh) BUT we get to stay at my parent's house instead of MIL...yay!

Saturday: Brunch with friends from home while DH spends the day with his mother.  That night we'll go to Washington NC for our second reception

Sunday: Out to breakfast with DH, BIL & MIL then back to my parent's place for a typical sunday meal of spaghetti and meatballs with my parents, sister & niece!  We fly back into ATL at 9PM 

• tonight - who knows

tomorrow - funeral in the afternoon and then gwinnett braves game with my parents

sunday - hopefully play at the pool and then get ready for the oot baby shower i am thowing next weekend.

• What's BF stand for?

Tonight - Flying to NJ

Tomorrow - Wedding time! A friend of mine is getting married and having her reception at the same place I had mine... So I'm looking forward to enjoying the food since I already know it's awesome. haa

Sunday - QT with my mom and sister. :)

• image jaimelody:

What's BF stand for?

Tonight - Flying to NJ

Tomorrow - Wedding time! A friend of mine is getting married and having her reception at the same place I had mine... So I'm looking forward to enjoying the food since I already know it's awesome. haa

boyfriend
  • image jaimelody:

What's BF stand for?

Tonight - Flying to NJ

BF= boyfriend :) 

• tonight - going out for some good italian food with my mom and stepdad, baking desserts for saturday

sat - cooking, hosting a bbq for friends

sunday - cleaning up, grocery shopping, etc.

• Thanks ladies! I'm excited to see what he has cooked up.
  • Duh - I guess I was assuming everyone was a MG. I should have be able to figure that one out! Smile
  • image jaimelody:
    Duh - I guess I was assuming everyone was a MG. I should have be able to figure that one out! Smile

I think myself, Augusta, and FauxShelley are the only non marrieds around here. :)

• image PuppiesAndRainbows:

image jaimelody:
    Duh - I guess I was assuming everyone was a MG. I should have be able to figure that one out! Smile

I think myself, Augusta, and FauxShelley are the only non marrieds around here. :)

Me too!

• Tonight - I'd like to go out for dinner but we'll see. DH has some God of War III to destroy. Confused He's made it to Zues. Its a BFD. /sarcasm

Tomorrow - we're visiting an awesome apt complex that is SO CLOSE to the city. DH likes everything about the place, except the price. And I want a 2/2 or 2/1 for any possible future add'l "roommates" but DH doesn't want to hear that. Then Sat night DH has to pack.

Sunday - DH's leaving me. On a jet plane. For a WEEK. How am I supposed to sleep??!? HUH?! Snuggle-bunny free is no fun. No He'll be @ WDL too!! I got him a convention pass for one night for $41 so I thought that was pretty cool.

Meet Beyonce Jr.

Call me Kat =^..^= Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Entire weekend - no clue. We're trying to be as cheap as possible, but I may hit JCP for some desperately needed clothes since that'll go on the JCP card instead. 

• Tonight is low key since DH and I are sick of road food and tired.Saturday will be the usual chores and then in the afternoon my sisters and I are having a "tea". Evening will be more chilling. Sunday will be church, a nap and whatever chores I didn't finish on Sat.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • tonight: dinner with the hubs, then home to catch up on some DVR

tomorrow: DH might get up super early to get his car worked on...if not, we might do some yardwork, and tomorrow night we're doing dinner with my BFFs for a birthday!

sunday: no clue, maybe i can talk DH into a movie or something.

• This might be the first weekend my Dh and I get to hang out since our wedding. So we are getting out of the city and are going to the Hamptons and just enjoying the beach and time alone.
  • Tonight- Out to dinner with DH

Tomorrow- Birthday cookout here at our house for me.

Sunday- My birthday so whatever I decide to do, which will probably be recover from Saturday. Sunday night is out to dinner with the in-laws.

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/5lxg1j.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/15y6xon.gif[/IMG]

Me: PCOS, annovulatory DH: azoo
    IUI#1 w/ DS (5mg Letrozole + HCG)= BFN~~~
    IUI#2 w/DS = BFN IVF#1- Jan/2013=?
  • K&P414K&P414 member
    Ancient Membership Combo Breaker

Tonight- Laundry, Laundry, Laundry, Laundry, and probably go over to my parents house for a few minutes.

Tomorrow- we're coming to Atl. to meet my bff and her DH for dinner and go to the Jim Norton show at Punchline. 

Sunday- drive back to Augusta and probably take the girls swimming

• Tonight - Going to our friends' house to grill out.

Tomorrow - No firm plans; running errands. Prepping for the beginning of the school year.

Sunday - Hang out at home or at the pool. Mentally prepare myself to go back to work on Monday for pre-planning. Dinner with my friends.