Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Recommend your computer fixer guy

I work in IT and I hate to admit that I have a virus that is beyond my expertise.  Truthfully I have no expertise except for a google search. 

I need a good recommendation for a company/guy/whatever (that I will obviously pay) to clean up my computer.  I am dying over here!

I've been to Friendly Computers, and while they were good, they were actually just eh.  But I'll go back if I can't get any other recommendations. 

Photobucket
thanks to jennied :)

Re: Recommend your computer fixer guy

• Chad A - on my facebook page friends list - he's a friggin genius, no joke. He's a firefighter, who is wasting his enormous brain and should be paid the big bucks because he is so wicked smart.
  • My husband is the store manager at ARN Networks on 138th and Maple.  He does awesome work and I have refered other Omaha nesties to him before.  His name is Aaron.  The phone number is 557-6990.  They specialize in virus removal.  Give him a call.
  • image erin_jenelle:
    My husband is the store manager at ARN Networks on 138th and Maple.  He does awesome work and I have refered other Omaha nesties to him before.  His name is Aaron.  The phone number is 557-6990.  They specialize in virus removal.  Give him a call.

I just talked with your DH and thanks so much!!  I'm bringing it over tonight.

Jessi and Tiff - since I work in IT I know what a royal PITA it is to 'fix' a friend's computer, even for money.  It's takes a boatload of time and I don't want to burdon anyone that doesn't do it for a living with that.  Seriously, it sucks. 

Photobucket
    thanks to jennied :)

• image erin_jenelle:
    My husband is the store manager at ARN Networks on 138th and Maple.  He does awesome work and I have refered other Omaha nesties to him before.  His name is Aaron.  The phone number is 557-6990.  They specialize in virus removal.  Give him a call.

He rocks.  :)  Did he move locations, though? 

BabyFruit Ticker