1. Joint checking account, where no paychecks are deposited (my paycheck went to my own account for the first time today, so I had to keep the joint open to make sure it went to the right place), was overdrafted because he paid yet another bill out of the joint account instead of his. I'm accepting this as a mistake but it is still annoying as fluck. I had to call and tell him to transfer the money back to the account (because the money that was in there was mine...just left a little in as a buffer). Grrrrrrrr.
2. Work, frustrating as usual...but especially frustrating to be told by a director of a department that I DO NOT report to that I WILL be traveling 4 hours round trip to move a PC from one desk to the one directly next to it. I refused. She emailed my boss. Thankfully, he agreed...but my blood pressure still shot up a ton.
3. Four years after giving birth to my babies, I still feel guilt from my inability to breastfeed. Someone made a comment to me about it today, and sent me into nearly instant tears. I'm sure the stress isn't helping, but I just can't believe people would be so ignorant as to say to someone, "Oh, you know they would have been smarter if you breastfed". F*ck you. I didn't have a CHOICE. Thank you for pointing out my failure. I needed another reminder.
4. Leave work...ahhhhhhh. Go grocery shopping. Purchased four, yes FOUR, bottles of wine. Mmmmm. Get home and open the fridge to put one in and the two Shrek glasses that were placed on top of the fridge until they could be returned to McDonalds fell off, exploding into about 3 billion pieces. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
5. Eat dinner, and think "Oh crap, I have to be out of the office on a site visit tomorrow...better update my out of office response." This requires that I open my email, sadly. See an email from HR. I've reached the max of what they will pay for my schooling. This is a new rule. Now, I have to somehow figure out how to pay for the last year of my education. I've wanted this so so so bad. Having to come up with $10,000 when I'm going through a divorce isn't exactly what I wanted to do right now. I'm going to crunch some numbers and most likely will have to bite the bullet and ask my parents to float me a loan. They'll do it, and not even bat an eyelash, but damnit! It was the last thing I needed today!