Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Help me plan ahead...

There are 6 kids in my dh's family.  We have to buy for everyone.  (yes, I have suggested drawing names)   Of course, the 6 kids all have kids and now their kid's are having kids.  It's just a nightmare to buy for everyone.  

These are the ones I am having problems buying ahead for:

1 senior girl

2 girls who are 12/13ish 

1 girl who is 14 or so

Any ideas what they will like around Christmas time?   I'm not a fan of giving gift cards but I will if I cannot think of anything. 

TIA! 

Re: Help me plan ahead...

• I am a fan of gift baskets.....for example

pedicure tub, polish, lotion, etc

movie, popcorn, chocolate, soda, sour patch kids.

If you do give gift cards. My 16 yr old SS always asks for these.....Itunes, Gordmans, Target

Married 5/14/07 Momma to two amazing boys 6/20/08 & 11/20/09
  • Good ideas - thanks.

I would love more if you got them!!  

• For any of the ages- cute set of pj's; books (can't go wrong with books); ditto the gift basket with a pedi or lotion set or maybe a movie (think of a classic girl movie) with popcorn; cute purse filled with lip gloss, lotion and other misc purse stuff; hair bows for the younger girls.

• What about cd's or an i tunes gift card?

A good book? (I know, lame-o, but I am a teacher)

I like the pj's idea

young girls love nail polish