Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NHS - Free adults cats

They have over 90 cats for adoption, so starting tomorrow (and all weekend) they are only charging the licensing fee for adult cats.  So sad - wish I could adopt another one.  Just thought I'd throw this out, in case anyone was interested.

Smiles - want one?  Wink

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NHS - Free adults cats

• njh514njh514 member
    Is that in Omaha or all across the state?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • njh514njh514 member

Ok. So i'm searching and I can't find any info on this anywhere!!

links or anything? I'm very interested! 

• Did you add them on FB to see what they had posted?  I would probably just call them this morning to find out more info, because I posted all that they had said. 

They have 90 cats that are up for adoption.  Sad  So sad, but I'm glad they are doing something to give them homes.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hope lots of people can give them homes. 
  • Nancy, it's just the Nebraska Humane Society in Omaha.  Approx. 90th & Fort.

I'm a NHS kitty mama. She is my princess.

• njh514njh514 member
    Ah! Found it. Thanks!
  • If I didn't already have four, I'd so take one it.  Just because!

I hope they can find lots of loving homes!! :)

• image BoutTime:

If I didn't already have four, I'd so take one it.  Just because!

I hope they can find lots of loving homes!! :)

That was exactly my thought!

photos by jennied photography

Alissa Jean