Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Tiff - WW App??

Okay, I downloaded it to my phone, got my points established...

How do I add things to the favorites list? And is there a suggestions thing - like I can type "subway" and the sandwiches come up?

(You're probably still playing, but if you know, teach me oh wise one!) :-)

Our miracle has arrived! Benjamin Aaron, born 6/23/11 image
Picture courtesy of Heidi Keene Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tiff - WW App??

• I havent figured out how to add stuff to favorites - but there is the barcode scanner thing to scan stuff in and it pulls it up for your own groceries - I dont think it has a points library - you have to manually put it in, which might be a pita, but there is a free app that is a points library that I saw.

If you figure it out, let me know - otherwise, I like the app!

• We'll learn together! Maybe if you put a food in more than once it will add it to favorites/retain the value? Hmmm......
  • Gotta love accidentally figuring something out...

If you put in a food, and it's showing on your journal. Touch and hold it down - a screen will pop up to add to favorites, edit food, or delete food! Woo hoo! :-)