Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

When WTF isn't enough

I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.

Re: When WTF isn't enough

• PoOPS! You must put a disclaimer on this. Because I almost threw up my 13 WW points just now...

Its a book - cooking with semen. read the reviews - some are buying pig sperm to cook with.

GROSS! Not to mention the cover pic of the book is a caramel flan - it just looks sticky and icky.

• image tiff-n-nick:

PoOPS! You must put a disclaimer on this. Because I almost threw up my 13 WW points just now...

Its a book - cooking with semen. read the reviews - some are buying pig sperm to cook with.

GROSS! Not to mention the cover pic of the book is a caramel flan - it just looks sticky and icky.

The reviews are hysterical.

As for the "sticky and icky" cover... appropriate photo is appropriate.  

ETA - Someone should post this on "What's Cooking".  

I keep an inch and a half guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. It's not whiz-bang tactical, but one smack in the grape and it's coloring books for Christmas.
  • Umm yeah WTF isnt enough. Thats disgusting and hope these people are fake because aeriously who would do that? I guess there are gross people in this world!
  • Ugh you too?! DH had this up on my laptop the other night, I was just like really?!?!

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
  • I seriously barfed in my mouth a little bit

Suzie comes over for dinner.  Wow, this tastes awesome.   Sara smiles to herself "Oh, it's my secret ingredient"

• I showed this to my brother. 

He says I haven't seen anything until I've seen a video called 2 girls, 1 cup.   

I'm too scared if this didn't phase him. 

• I've seen that video (I didnt know, it was one of those 'hey, come take a look at this' times)- tragically, its very disturbing. Never again.

Let me give you the basics - girl shitts in a cup - other girl starts licking it like soft serve. Girl shitts in other girls mouth. Girl shitts in cup, and they both start eating it with spoons.

• image tiff-n-nick:

I've seen that video (I didnt know, it was one of those 'hey, come take a look at this' times)- tragically, its very disturbing. Never again.

Let me give you the basics - girl shitts in a cup - other girl starts licking it like soft serve. Girl shitts in other girls mouth. Girl shitts in cup, and they both start eating it with spoons.

OMG

• image tiff-n-nick:

I've seen that video (I didnt know, it was one of those 'hey, come take a look at this' times)- tragically, its very disturbing. Never again.

tell me it's fake?!

• njh514njh514 member
    I have learned to never open a post from you if I'm eating. I listened to that lesson and am VERY glad I did. odd. to say the least.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • ok, its been a while since i have seen it, but if I remember right, it shows the girls crack, the actual poo coming out of the hole, and into the cup - then the cup into the girls mouth.

Then I think one of the girls poops or pukes in the other girls mouth? In any case, still disgusting, and repulsive.

Go on you tube - search 2 girls 1 cup video - it will pull up a bunch of peoples reactions to it - hilarious.

• 2G1C is epic.

• Ugh I don't know if I'd be able to stomach it and I have a pretty iron stomach when it comes to that stuff.

DH and my little brothers were watching youtube videos this past weekend and they watched one called poop in a cup, so apparently its a new fad.

• Definitely do not watch 2 girls 1 cup -- it's awful! (and I only made it about 10 seconds in).

However, do watch the reaction videos (like Tiff mentioned) -- they're pretty funny.

And DH -- please stop surfing ar15.com 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lol okay so thats not on youtube anymore. DH had heard about this video and didn't know what it was, he couldn't watch and I was gagging. freaking gross!!!
  • I'm just curious (not really) about the proper storage of semen.....refrigerate or freeze?  And how long does it last?  How much does a typical recipe call for because I'm not sure how much one man could produce in a day...so do you stockpile it?  And if so, storage would be important no??

Also--since it little half humans in there, does that make you a cannibal?  (KIDDDDDDDING!)

• image DandR:

I'm just curious (not really) about the proper storage of semen.....refrigerate or freeze?  And how long does it last?  How much does a typical recipe call for because I'm not sure how much one man could produce in a day...so do you stockpile it?  And if so, storage would be important no??

Also--since it little half humans in there, does that make you a cannibal?  (KIDDDDDDDING!)

lol