Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*Tiff*

I don't know if you do this, but I just saw this site posted on F&B and it made me think of you.  You should totally use glitter!!  How fun are these?!? 

http://bedazzlemybonbons.com/dazzle_pops.asp 

Re: *Tiff*

• I think I have seen those before (I didn click on the link, but I know what it is)

Here is the deal with eating that much disco dust (thats what it is)

Your shitt will look like it came from a fairy - and if you eat a pink one, your crap will be pink and disturbingly sprkly- also, it might be hard on peoples guts who have diverticulitis - not to mention, ExpENSIVE to make. Disco dust is pricey - a little lip gloss pot of it costs $5!!

• image tiff-n-nick:

I think I have seen those before (I didn click on the link, but I know what it is)

Here is the deal with eating that much disco dust (thats what it is)

Your shitt will look like it came from a fairy - and if you eat a pink one, your crap will be pink and disturbingly sprkly- also, it might be hard on peoples guts who have diverticulitis - not to mention, ExpENSIVE to make. Disco dust is pricey - a little lip gloss pot of it costs $5!!

this is hilarious. your explanation would also explain their pricing--it looked really $$$!  too bad on all of the above because they look so fun! 

• oh yeah, they are totally cute - I love the lips!

Their minimun order is $150 for a box of them.

*cough*

Thats a big price to pay for funny colored shitt.

• image tiff-n-nick:

oh yeah, they are totally cute - I love the lips!

Their minimun order is $150 for a box of them.

*cough*

Thats a big price to pay for funny colored shitt.

bwahahaha!!  You should write that under their happy customer section!