October 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

seriously, go home and make this!

O.M.G. I made heaven in my kitchen last night (whoa that sounded dirty haha). I found this recipe for s'mores brownies on the blog singforyoursupper (I don't have the link at work sorry). I made them last night and oh my lord! My life will never be the same! They were soooo easy!

box brownie mix (and everything you need to make it as it says on back)

cup of mini marshmellows

hersey chocolate bar

graham crackers

You make brownie mix as instructed on back. Then pour half the batter in the pan. Layer one layer of graham crakers. Then layer of hersey chocolate on top. Then cover with mini marshmellows. Then add remaining batter on top of the marshmellows. Bake for 45-55 minutes and let cool for 30. DELISH!!!!

Re: seriously, go home and make this!