Upstate NY Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Does anyone have a boat?

Sailboat, houseboat, speedboat, etc...?

What do you have?

How long have you had it?

How often do you use it?

Have you ever taken it to any other body of water (another lake, river, ocean)?

Where do you keep it when it's not in use?

Do you think it was a waste of money?

TIA!

Re: Does anyone have a boat?

• Jeff's aunt and uncle own a boat but it is essentially "shared" at the family camp on Glen Lake.

It's a Boston Whaler.

I think about 5 years.

A LOT. :)

Yes, they've taken it to Lake George.

It stays attached to our dock and we have a bubbler in the winter.

* They bought the Boston Whaler because it honestly is almost unsinkable. You can actually cut them in half and they will not sink. Our aunt and uncle got it for that reason mostly so that everyone would be very safe on it. Fits about 8 people...not huge but it's comfortable and everyone loves it!

• We have a small ski boat.

Since November.

As often as we can, with DH's crazy work schedule.  We were out several times this weekend.  Sometimes we just go out for a little after work as well.

We just take it in Canandaigua Lake for right now.  It's not really big enough to go in a bigger lake. 

Nope... we got an awesome deal on it, and even though it was more DH's idea than mine, it makes him REALLY happy, and I think it's fun to go out on as well.

dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Met = BFP#1 12/27/10, missed MC discovered 2/9/11, d&c 2/11/11, 10w3d
    Natural cycle (just Met) = BFP#2 6/3/11, Baby A arrived 2/16/12
    <a href="http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i390/tlneff0108/?action=view