Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NHFR: Job interview

I need to get this off my chest and tell some people without feeling like I am jinxing it (i.e., talking about it on FB).

So I interviewed at a school today and working there would be a DREAM. It is one of the most beautiful high schools around and it is sooooooooo close to the beach (meaning MH and I would move closer to the water). They had more than 150 applicants and they interviewed 10 people. There is only 1 position open right now. I have a 10 percent chance to get it and a 90 percent chance of not getting it. Overall, I feel that the interview went well and I noticed the board was pretty receptive to my answers.

This is only the first position I interviewed for, and tomorrow I have a quick "screening" interview at a middle school. Plus, I have applied for about 13 other positions. I would really be grateful for any teaching job in this economy, but this one that I interviewed for today is at the top of my wish list. If I don't get it I hope I am not crushed. I hate the waiting game.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NHFR: Job interview

Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards