Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Borrowed from H&F: Before & After Pics

Since so many of us are trying to lose weight, how about a motivational post full of before and and after pics??  Or before and during if you're still in process?  I'm having a "Fat Day" and could really use the motivation before I go eat everything in the pantry.  Not that there's much in the pantry but still.

Please post your before & after pics to share. 

Re: Borrowed from H&F: Before & After Pics

• Before (on the left):

During (I'm the 2nd from the right.. About 28 lbs lost... still have 32 to go.  At least.  BTW check out the HAWT Sparkly B!tches!!!)

• you look great!!!
    [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/35cev4m.jpg[/IMG]
  • K, you look amazing!!!   Cool

All of you weight loss ladies are really inspiring me to do something about my weight...

I Need Coffee!!!

noah.zach.cole

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10732;130/st/20120630/e/we+move+back+to+Florida/dt/-2/k/cf6b/event.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • Great work!  Keep it up!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image AugustBrideCO:

Before (on the left):

During (I'm the 2nd from the right.. About 28 lbs lost... still have 32 to go.  At least.  BTW check out the HAWT Sparkly B!tches!!!)

You look amazing!   

• You look great!  I seriously need to get my rear in gear.
  • K, I haven't seen you in ages (since we walked once, I think?), and I don't think I'd recognize you! Nice work!

I don't have before and after pics...Well, I have before pics.  Guess I should get on the after pics!

• Mine are in my blog :o) I need to update those some day... I haven't lost that many lbs since the last photo, but it feels like I've lost inches. I also have "before DH/ skinny me" photos up too for motivation. 
  • d.fd.f member
    You look awesome.  I don't have any current pictures.  I have so much to lose I don't think it's really showing yet.

DS 09/08

i-QrTjQpv-L.jpg</p

• lol, I should post my before and after... except for I was skinny before and fat after.
  • image layla1704:
    lol, I should post my before and after... except for I was skinny before and fat after.

I think a lot of us can relate to this!  I've never exactly been "skinny" as an adult but have been skinnier. And I was quite athletic as a kid.

• reverse before and after.

before

after:
    barf.
    I cant believe I just posted this stuff.Someone save this post and send it to me when I fall off the wagon
  • Hint: Get the skinny picture and put it up next to your bed. When you wake up, you can see what you want to become and it just makes it that much easier to get out of bed to go on a run or eat a healthy breakfast. 
  • Thanks everyone! I've felt like a WHALE all day and feel a lot better now. I've developed this overwhelming sense of guilt if I take a day off workouts but today I just couldn't do it.... I'm sore from yesterday's workout, exhausted from Eclipse last night, had to get up and work from 9-3, then came home to take a nap.  By the time I got up and cooked dinner, a run just wasn't going to happen.

Anyway, I feel a lot better and more motivated now. Smile I'm ready to get a good night's sleep, go work out with the ladies from work in the morning, and then go to the store to get a bunch of healthy food.

• K - You look awesome!  Keep up the good work.  Just so you know, you've been part of my inspiration to get my a$$ off the couch.

I'm kind-of like B... my current "during" is not good...

Honeymoon... 2006.  I lost 60 lbs after my divorce and was up about 15 lbs here.

This is 6 weeks ago at my cousin's grad party...  Those 60 lbs are back with 15 of their friends...

PHOTOS REMOVED