Married Life
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I think its awesome Elin Nordegren Woods got 750 million

in the divorce settlement, is that flameful?

Re: I think its awesome Elin Nordegren Woods got 750 million

• Not flameful IMO. 
  • Not flameful. I sure hope that poor woman got tested.
  • He should have considered that when he was out acting a fool.

• Yep, she left.  The divorce is supposedly being finalized soon. 
  • So that was a million for every woman he ucked?  
    someecards.com - You're like the Comic Sans in a world of Times New Roman.
  • I think it's excessive.

In a  trust for the kids. Sure.

XX amount for Elin, sure.

750 million - ridic.

• Im pretty sure that if you're boyfriend is cheating on you and you know it and then you say yes when he proposes and then you KNOW he cheats on you while engaged and at his bachelor party that you dont deserve shiiit when you find out he's cheating while you're married.

Um, duh, you're a dumbass. 

I agree with money for the kids and child support but she shouldnt get crap. Especially since she signed a prenup. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image Fozzy0802909:
    Not flameful. I sure hope that poor woman got tested.

For everything. Remember him having sex with his neighbors daughter without a condom? 

"HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • image RachMatt:

Im pretty sure that if you're boyfriend is cheating on you and you know it and then you say yes when he proposes and then you KNOW he cheats on you while engaged and at his bachelor party that you dont deserve shiiit when you find out he's cheating while you're married.

I agree with money for the kids and child support but she shouldnt get crap. Especially since she signed a prenup. 

I'm quite certain there was a cheating clause in the pre-nup, which makes HIM the dumbass.
  • image happy*wife:
    image RachMatt:

Im pretty sure that if you're boyfriend is cheating on you and you know it and then you say yes when he proposes and then you KNOW he cheats on you while engaged and at his bachelor party that you dont deserve shiiit when you find out he's cheating while you're married.

I'm quite certain there was a cheating clause in the pre-nup, which makes HIM the dumbass.

Still call her the dumbass for marrying someone she knows is a cheater.

• image RachMatt:
    image happy*wife:
    image RachMatt:

I'm not

Chick is walking away with 750 million. Maybe she knew what she was doing all along. Perhaps the joke has been on him the whole time.

• image RachMatt:
    image happy*wife:
    image RachMatt:

I might marry a cheater intentionally if it meant I could get 750mil when I left his ass.  

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2czaiyt.jpg[/IMG]
  • image eddy:
    image RachMatt:
    image happy*wife:
    image RachMatt:

I'm not

Chick is walking away with 750 million. Maybe she knew what she was doing all along. Perhaps the joke has been on him the whole time.

Yeppers. But if this is the case she sucks for bringing kids into her "plan". I feel awful for them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2m5i3r7.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.imselfinvolved.blogspot.com
  • image Stellasmom:
    image eddy:
    image RachMatt:
    image happy*wife:
    image RachMatt:

I'm not

Yeppers. But if this is the case she sucks for bringing kids into her "plan". I feel awful for them.

bringing kids into it makes her even more of a dumbass if it was her plan all along.

• The 750 mil also includes hush money. I don't feel bad for him at all.
  • image RachMatt:

I agree...and I think she is one of those women who thought, oh he will change when we get married. Then when he doesn't, it's oh, he will change once we have a baby, etc.  They never change though and it is sad for the kids.